Please Read

NOT AN UPDATE!

So a few days ago not far away from I live a young man passed away. He was eighteen and fresh out of high school, I’m not sure the details of the crash but because of it someone lost their life. I do however know that alcohol was involved so please, don’t drink and drive or anything like that. The man that passed away was the same age of one of my brothers- not only that but both of my older brothers played hockey against him and to say he was amazing at it would be a lie. He was great at the sport and you could tell he loved it even if you didn’t really know him. You just simply had to watch him play.

Family lost their loved one and his girlfriend is unable to sleep at night because that’s how much she misses him. I may not have known him well but I still can’t believe that he is gone. Heaven gained another angel up there. I remember when I was younger my mom would always tell me that God always called you back when he needed you the most- so I guess this is Gods way of saying that he needed him back.

I may not have known him well, I only talked to him a couple of times but by the way everyone talks about him, he seems like someone that you can’t really hate unless you tried your hardest. Shine bright up in Heaven for everyone Brandon. Rest In Paradise and know that you’ll never be forgotten.

This isn’t something that I’m posting for likes or anything like that. I’m posting this because this is a terrible tragedy. Please, remember that it doesn’t matter how young or old you are- it may be your last day so always let the people you love know that and never leave a fight unsolved because eventually you can’t go back and fix everything.