COMPULSION

-Hey guys, before you start( if you do), i just want to point out that this story was just a bit of fun; a kind of TVD obsession overlload after watching too many episodes with the sexy Klaus in them.  So ya, this was written really quickly wihtout much thought, but i still hope you like it ;)

BTW this is my first story published :)

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Klaus stepped forward, his breath tickling my forehead as he looked down at me.  I stared right up at him deep into his captivating icy blue eyes, wondering what evil masterpiece he could possibly be conjuring up in his mind. His eyes gave away nothing, which unnerved me slightly, eyes being 'windows to the soul'.  But of course, he was a Original; his soul was all but gone. His lips twitched slightly.  My eyes flicked back from his lips to his eyes, which I watched move in a compelling motion.

"You do love me" Klaus urged me.

I nodded with a small embarrassed and sincere smile.  I did love him, after all.

"Then say it" he breathed, his eyes once again moving in a compelling motion. "Tell me you love me"

"I- I,I love you Klaus" I stammered quietly.  Of course I did. It was suddenly clear to me.  A kind of haze had bee lifted from my mind.  I did love him.

"Good...." He smiled. "Now...say you find me intriguing"

"I find you intriguing"

Klaus grinned this time, I could almost see the plans forming in his head. He let out a little breathy laugh, and smiled like a naughty kid at me.  My eyebrows pulled ever so slightly together in query. He smiled wider and moved his eyes.

"Right. Now you want to make love with me...". He said it as if he were testing me for my reaction. I doubt he was disappointed.  I reached up tentatively and put my arms around his neck, pulling him down to my height.  Then, I took a deep breath a kissed him.  His arms wound almost instantly around my waist, pulling me tightly to him.  He kissed me back, hard.  His hands moved underneath my shirt, causing goosebumps where his chilled hands made contact with my strong back and hot toned stomach.  He hoisted my top up and over my head, then let it disdainfully fall to the ground in a lonely little heap.  My hands had long since removed his; closing the small distance that clothing created between our bare torsos. With his arms tightly around me, he led the way; stumbling blindly towards his master bedroom. I didn't protest.  I only wanted to make him happy.

I felt a small smile on his lips.

About an hour or so later -give or take-, I had left the room and ventured down the large and rather grand passage that we had previously done our little strippy dances.  I found our tops, and walked back to the room.  As I entered  I tugged my own top over my head, then picked up my jeans from the dusty corner of the room and did a wiggle dance to get them on.  I zipped them up, then looked over at Klaus.  He still lay on the bed, with the white sheet covering just higher than his bare hips, ,and his hands resting on the pillow behind his head in an unperturbed pose. He was smiling contentedly at me.  I looked at him skeptically.

"I did rather prefer you without the top on" He voiced his opinion."Now, love..." he crooned, his eyes moving in a compelling motion, "Go fetch me a good scotch"

I walked slowly over to the spirits table and poured some of the honey-coloured liquid from a crystal craft into a matching glass.  I turned back to the bed. Klaus smiled pleasantly at me.  I smiled sweetly back a him, and took a sip daringly from the glass, my eyes never leaving his. His face grew uncertain.

 " Anna, love, that's mine..." he warned hesitantly.

I cocked my head sideways with raised eyebrows, then grinned and turned my back on him to walk out the door.  I turned back to him and lent lazily against the door frame   His face was tense.  I gave him another smile, and took one more sip before letting the glass languidly slip from my fingers and shatter at my feet on the varnished wood.  Scotch splashed across the floor, and droplets flew up onto my jeans. I didn't care. I wasn't even thirsty in the first place.

"Sorry love!" I laughed, "but I can't be compelled. Its never worked"

I turned my back on his startled face for the last time, picked up my leather jacket, shrugged it on and left the house, whistling Greensleeves cheerfully in the pouring rain.