Chapter 11

There will only be about 1-2 chapters left in this book. Thanks for all the reads❤️👑
-
1 year later
Bellamy's POV
They found O and arrested her. My mother was floated. I was valuable in the guard, but they made me a janitor. I missed Clarke so much. I wasn't allowed to visit Clarke or Octavia during visiting hours. I was still taking the punishment from Shumway a year later. But he told about the 100 going to earth, he knew I wanted to see Octavia and Clarke. All I had to do was shoot Chancellor Jaha. I agreed to this and shot the Chancellor and got on the dropship.
-
The dropship landed and I heard my name. "Bellamy?" Octavia said. I hugged her tightly, and her murmurs about her being hidden under the floor. Octavia looked like she was going to kill them all. "Let's give them something else to remember you by." I say as she gives me a confused look, "Be the first person on earth in 97 years." She smiles and I grab the handle to open the dropship. "Wait! Don't open it!" I turn around to see Clarke climbing down the ladder. "It-" she stops. "Clarke." I say.
Clarke's POV
I see Bellamy. "Clarke." He says. "Hi." I say in a loud whisper. We just stare at each for a few seconds. I feel the world stop. I make my way through the crowd and throw my arms around him. "I missed you so much." I whisper in his ear. "I missed you to Princess." He whispers back. We pull away but his arm is around my waist holding me close. Octavia walks down the ramp her feet touch the ground, "WE'RE BACK BITCHES!" She yells throwing her arms up. The others run out after her. The air feels so good. The trees are even greener than I thought. It was perfect.