You Got The Love (Graduation)

Ashley pov

It was graduation morning and I was still in Corvina's arms. This had felt good to be in someone's arms. I look at a sleeping Corvina, she's peaceful like this. "Morning,"

She shifted around in bed before finally opening her eyes. "Morning Ash." she kisses me on the lips for quite sometime and the kiss was great and almost loving. "Today is your big day!"

We step out of bed and dress into big pen stripe shirts and ankle booties heading off to the kitchen to sit at the counter and eat breakfast with everyone. "Morning you two, finally out of bed we almost thought you wouldn't come out and miss graduation!" Paris pressed on while pouring us orange juice.

I scooped up some eggs and sausage on my plate. "Par, this is my big day--Our big day and I wouldn't miss it for the world to be with my best friends as we snatch our diplomas and never see our over bearing teachers ever again!" that reminds me, ugh Ms. Honey, we I have to give her gift she's my favorite teacher and I'm her favorite student. Before Eliza came along I was like her daughter, I would have had the time of day to always hang out at her house and play with her daughters and come around for tea. I always tried to get daddy to go out with her but she rejected him because I was her student and so maybe now that I won't be any longer they can go out.

After finishing breakfast we had got dressed in our best, in my closet was the dress that Eliza had bought me. Lord knows I should have returned in and felt guilty about even considering to wear this dress but it was better than anything else in here for graduation. I let Maddie do my make up going with the classic golden smokey eye and nude color lipstick that matched my skin. I slid it on and zipped it up looking in the mirror...

I looked beautiful, I was so happy! A long sleeved nude see-through suede lace cross dress that Eliza had given me and she knew would look well on me. That was one thing I could count on for her, she knew how to dress me. I should have knew and listen to her when she said she'd dress me, feed me teach me and everything else like a real domme would do for a sub-- But I'm not a sub anymore! I have to let go of that part of life now and it was brief.

Corvina eyed me all over. "You're a vision of a goddess,"

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, you're such a peach!"

"No I mean it, anyway I'm going out so I'll be waiting before you." with that Corvina left.

My phone buzzed on my night stand, I checked and it was Dylan.

Dylan: Outside, ready when you are

Me: Okay, let me just get my cap and gown I'll be ready to go

Dylan: Alright

I had my cap and gown folded around my arm. "Guys we ready?!" I asked.

Maddie, Paris and Paul were ready in their best dressed, so was Boris but he wasn't a graduate. Three years ago he graduated from our school. All my friends looked so good, I was just as happy to see them happy and looking great as I were for myself. I walked out the door to see Dylan sitting on the steps on his phone, he looked behind him and seen me then stood.

"Wow you look... Beautiful Ash."

I smiled. "Watch out now, still a lesbian here!"

He grinned. "I know, I know but a beautiful lesbian." He took my hand as we walk down the stairs inside the limo that had waited for us as well. Dylan and I sat next to each other as the car loaded quickly with my friends and we drove off.

We arrived to school and made our way to our seats. Dylan sat next to Corvina and my dad right along with my aunt, I was happy to see she made it because my uncle in always sick and she takes care of him. I hurry to put my cap and gown on. We all stood.