14 - hershey's

chapter 14,,

jb pov

why did she acted like that?

i'm sure there must be something wrong. i want to know why she did being like that, i need to know why so i went to follow her.

just about i want to run to her someone came clingings to my arms. i heaved a deep sighed knowing she's here again to turn my day into hell.

"jb."

"what do you want sunmi?" i said feelings annoying.

"you."

"not today."

"oho, you want someone to get hurt? then it will be interesting!"

once again, i let out a sigh. "what do you want?"

"good! lets go shopping!" she giggles as she excitedly push my arm.

i really hate her.

"whatever."

i can't do anything to reject her request, you know she's the queenka in this school, the richest student but unlucky she isn't richest in moral attitude.

for me she's the b.itch.

we walk out from school as we headed to ride her car to the shopping mall.

eunsoo p.o.v

why am i being like this?!

jb will surely gets the wrong idea cause i have never act that way.

felling stress, i make my way back home. just about a few more meters to arrive, i saw someone standing beside the road.

"good afternoon, netizen."

"what netizen? and why are you here?"

"er, i guess you have already forgot whatever you said yesterday. like did you remember saying we will go shopping?" he showed me his blank face. unlucky i remember saying that, why did i?

"oh. right." i said not interested in whatever gonna happen with my life next.

"my netizen, you seem not in a mood. should we go the other day? you're lucky i'm not a mean prince, like yoongi hyung well all he knows is sleeping and asking peop-." okay now he is talking bull.shit that i don't even wanna know. and his brain is totally obses with anime.

"okay staph it! i'm fine! lets go."

marrytheprince

after a few minutes of walking, here we are in front of the shopping mall.

i look at jungkook, telling him to go in. but, he just stood beside me with open mouth.

he never been to shopping mall?

"yah! close your mouth. why are you even shocked at? lets go in." i said as i flicked his head before pulling his arms.

"how dare you netizen flicked my pure shiny head! like i said lucky you that i'm not a mean prince. but wow, so big. but my castle is milionth times more bigger than this. heh." he said proudly showing off his smirk.

"c-castle? are you kidding me? oh, sure! what legos size box did you buy?! hahahaha!" i was laughing so hard that makes me hurt my tummy.

"what do you mean by legos?! its a real concrete okay?! it's totally real!" he said with high tone as he looked at me, mad. gosh, he us embarrasing me in front of peoples.