Will They Survive School

Aries: Of course. Unless they let their guard down and accidentally show their sweet side. Then they can consider their life over.

Taurus: They could go either way. Being super gullible they will fall victim to many pranks.

Gemini: Possibly. They will get picked on and used for various things due to their sweet nature but push them too far they won't hesitate to show you the darkness that dwells inside of them, and I can guarantee it won't be pretty.

Cancer: Might as well hold a funeral for them right now because they won't be surviving school. They are too nice for their own good and it will ultimately lead to their downfall.

Leo: Without a doubt. In fact these guys may be the reason some of the signs don't survive school. They are the centre of attention and everyone worships the ground they walk on.

Virgo: Most definitely. They are like the coolest kids in school. Nothing is going to bring them down.

Libra: Just barely. They will get picked on for their strict no-nonsense nature, not to mention the students who beg them to do their homework because they couldn't complete it in time. They definitely won't make it through unscathed.

Scorpio: Yep, if only because everyone is too scared to come near them. If anything they would be their own worst enemies but they have nothing to fear from those around them.

Sagittarius: With flying colors. They make the perfect student. They have the right balance of sweetness and toughness. They are the popular one in school and get away with almost everything due to their charms.

Capricorn: Don't count on it. They will be the butt of all jokes. With their lazy nature school would be too tiresome for them. They would drag their feet the whole way. It won't be the other students who bring them down but school itself. 'School...what a pain' would be their motto.

Aquarius: Was there ever a doubt? Also with their nose in a book, they would be the nerdy kid and with their keen intellect they will have no trouble outwitting their classmates and staying one step ahead.

Pisces: Nothing will bring them down. They are the life of the school. Everyone lives for the excitement they bring. These guys are definitely the mood makers at school and would have no trouble making friends.