MY REAL LIFE STORY

Updated 2/12/2022

My name is Melea, I'm 27 years old and live in Quezon City, Philippines. I was raised a Christian, I knew my religion, but I didn't know God. When I was 16 years old I started giving my life to Jesus. The Journey was not easy, I become lukewarm. I'm a Christian and I go to church but also loved the world. Until one day, in March 2011 my mom brought me the testimony of Angelica Zambrano (A girl who testified heaven and hell). and also the 7 Columbians who died and saw Heaven and Hell. At first, I questioned, "Is this reality? or just another makeup story?" I just ignored it. Every day my mother asks "Have you read already?" I just said "Not yet, I'm not interested at all." But the night came when Jesus broke the yoke on me. I believe this is the Lord's perfecting timing.

That night I feel so broken, many things are weighing me down and there is so much pressure in school. I don't have a choice but seek God and so I prayed to Him in my room. I saw the photocopied papers my mom gave me. And then read it, I don't know why I came to this point. When I started reading, my body is sweating. I got extremely terrified, my imaginations become broader, I could picture everything as though I was taken to hell. I said "Oh no. What if I ended up in this place?" I keep crying as I continue reading. There are struggles while reading, you will feel sleepy or lazy, the devil will do everything to hinder you. But the Lord is most powerful, I finished it all.

After reading, I cried repenting and confessing all of my sins. Afterwards, I felt the Lord's presence, and my body shook as If there was an earthquake, I was scared. Suddenly I began speaking in new tongues, I tried to stop my mouth but I kept uttering words. Then I heard an inward voice saying, "Open your mouth. Do not fear. It is I, my daughter." Then it suddenly stopped. I was shocked and immediately ran to my mother and shared everything. She said, "It is the Lord, when He speaks again, listen to Him." I went back to my bed thinking, "Does God truly speak?" As I went to bed, I had peace, joy, love; I felt I was cleansed and forgiven. And for that, I began seeking His presence and started reading His words- The Bible. To make the long story short, I fell in love with Jesus, I am a new creation. My journey with Him had begun.

The call...

June 2011
I went to a youth revival. The Holy Spirit fell on us and we couldn't contain it. That time I have received spiritual gifts, my spiritual eyes opened and then I saw a big angel about 20 ft tall she wears pure white and had huge wings. She goes towards where I am sitting and anoints me, and then puts something in my mouth.

August 2012
The Holy Spirit awakened me and told me to read Ezekiel 33:2-6. I had to ask the Lord of the meaning of this yet that time He didn't answer. So I just read and prayed

October 2012
He spoke to me in Spirit, that I am called to be a watchman, to blow the trumpet and warn people. I assume that I am called to do evangelism. I never knew that I will see heaven and hell. Never in my entire being did I wish to see hell!

May 2013
Jesus shows Himself to me.
He visited me in my room. He said to me that He will use me to warn people, that time He didn't tell me that I will be shown hell so that I can warn people.

October 2014
Jesus surprised me! I saw Heaven and Hell.

January 2015
He started showing me Hell and its reality.

----------------------------------
Ezekiel‬ ‭33:2-6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

"Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: 'When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, if he blows the trumpet and warns the people, then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head.

He heard the sound of the trumpet, but did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But he who takes warning will save his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.'"

TO GOD BE THE GLORY HONOR AND PRAISE!