meet&greet

a/n that's my bby Omf I love him

Alice's POV

He texted me around thirty minutes ago that my brother picked him up. That means he's only a few minutes away. To say I'm ecstatic is an understatement. I have been standing at the door for the past thirty minutes trying to wait for him, but I really have to pee.

So, that's what I do. I run up the stairs, (tripping over some) into the bathroom and empty my bladder. After finishing, I check my outfit, which is just a black skirt, knee socks, and a crop top.
I bet you my brother is purposely driving slowly, because he's a dick. A big fat stupid di-

"Alice, come open the door!" My mom yells up the stairs.

He's here. Oh shit, he's here. This is it, oh my fucking God.

Running down the stairs, I shoot towards the door, opening it.

"Harry! Oh my god!" I yell, wrapping my arms around him.

"Miss, I'm just the mailman." The older man says.

I release him from my death grip, and run into the house.

"Mam, you forgot your mail." He calls.

He hands me the mail, and I shut the door. Running up stairs, I decide to shoot Harry a text.

Me: Where the hell are you. I just hugged the fuck out of mailman

Harry x: we were stuck in traffic, but we are passing a gas station now

Me: oh shit you're almost here

Harry x: see yah soon. And your brother is fucking hilarious

Me: -.- no

Harry x: whatevea

I decided not to text him back, because he's almost here. I stay in bed playing with my fingers. Harry needs to hurry his ass up.

"Alice! Door!"

My feet move as fast as they can, as I sprint out the door. Me being me, I actually forgot about the staircase. I slide down each step, my ass hurting more and more. Running to the door, I instantly run into a chest.

"Please don't be the mailman, please don't be the mailman." I chant quietly, as I screw my eyes shut.

A deep chuckle is heard from above me.

"Sorry love, I'm not mailman." His voice says.

My head shoots up, and his deep green eyes bore into mine. He's even more beautiful in person. He must be Adonis, there's no other explanation.

"Thank you wifey, you don't look half bad either." Harry says smiling.

"Harry oh my fucking God! You're here! Are you even real? What the hell? Oh my fuck! I can't deal!" I yell, wrapping my arms around him.

His eyes find mine, and a smirk is thrown my way. "Now, how about we break my room in?"

I laugh punching him softly on the arm. "Whatever wifey."

Harry laughs and wraps his arms around me, engulfing me in a tight hug. He buries his face into my neck, his warm breath hitting it.

"God, I'm so glad I found you Alice." He says.

A wide smile spreads across my face, I'm scared it might break.

"I'm so glad you found me."

-/-

HEYY MY SEXY ASS BITCHES..

School has me drained. I barely have time to even read on wattpad now. I even go to bed before 12 damn

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND AN EPILOGUE

TYSM FOR ALL THE READS, YOU GUYS ARE LEGENDARY OMF I LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH

IM SO HAPPY. I WAS AT PTO AND MY CRUSH WAS THERE, AND MY MOM SAID HE STARED ME UP AND DOWN THE WHOLE TIME AND I FREAKED SO HAHDJS AMXUNDEN

Now that that's out of my system... When do you guys start school?

CODY CHRISTIAN HAD ME FUCKED UP

This chapter is dedicated to Zsays_badgirlxox

Sorry that this an is longer that your imaginary dick (sorry not sorry)

Byeeeee

I fucking love you guys 💕