December 6th

"You lost a lot of weight, Minseok." The doctor said. "I guess I lost the mood of eating..." I sighed. I had a doctor's appointment today and I went, alone. Usually, I came with Luhan, Lay, or... Chen. I was leaving the hospital when a nurse walked by and said, "Hey, Minseok!" I waved and bowed. "You are so polite as usual, where's Jongdae? I thought he always came with you." I explained to her what happened and she felt sad. "I feel sorry for both of you... I hope he can recover. Be around him more to help him." I nodded and went on my way.

I walked slowly back home on a snowy morning. I've found the interest of strolling outside the streets until I wanted to return home. I kicked the snow as I walked and stopped by a cafe to rest and drink a coffee. I sat down and read a newspaper. I looked at one article and ripped it quickly. I picked up my coffee and crumbled the newspaper and threw into the trash. I stomped out the door and started running. I can't believe it, the cafe still had newpapers from two months ago... It had the article of the accident that caused all of this depression. I stopped at a tree and punched it hard until my knuckles started to bleed. I didn't even feel pain because, the pain in my heart was a million times more painful than my hands. My mood for today is killed, I'm about to go insane.