My poor baby.

End of pov
The next morning

Laura's pov
I wake up, looking around confused as to where I was. I look around to see white walls, a bunch of machines, and Ross, with his arms around me. Oh yeah, I'm in a hospital.

Fun. Note the sarcasm.

The doctor I saw last night came in.

Doctor: Oh, good, your up. Good morning Laura. How are you feeling?

I shrug my shoulders.

Doctor: do you feel any pain anywhere? Have any headaches?

I shake my head.

Doctor: ok, well your good to go, do you have anyone that could sign you out?

I go to shake my head again, but something cuts me off.

Ross: I'll do it, I'll be right back, Laur.

With that, he kisses my forehead, and walked out.

A few minutes later, he walked back in grabbed my hand, and we walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross' pov

We just walked through the door, and Laura still hasn't spoken. Shes really starting to scare me.

Everyone: ROSS, LAURA

They drown us in hugs.

Ryland goes straight to Laura.

They hug longer than I even hugged him. Ouch. Great to know that you care Ryland.

Ryland: I missed you so much big sis. (He said with tears in his eyes)

Laura: Aww I missed you too little bro. No need to worry, Im here now. Im not going anywhere for a long, long time.

Ryland: good, I cant live without you.*smiles wiping his tears*

Ross: Im still here ya know!*he says flinging his arms around*

I walk over to Laura putting my arm around her and say

Ross: Its been fun, but if your done flirting with my girlfriend, Ide like to have her back now*he says glaring at Ryland*

I drag her upstairs with her saying as fast as she could 'bye guys'.

Shutting the door behind me, I drag Laura to the bed.

Ross: *sitting down* I'm so sorry about your dad, about everything. But I'm gonna be here to help you get through it though Laur. Whenever you need me though, Im there. Not like we're gonna be separated, though, your living here now.

She jumps up giving me a look as if I was crazy. She shakes her head violently at me.

Ross: *standing up walking up to her* What do you mean no?

Laura: *shakes her head again*

Ross: WHY WONT YOU ANSWER ME?! I KNOW YOUR GOING THROUGH SOMW TROUBLE, BUT STOP TRYING TO PUSH ME AWAY. IM NOT LEAVING YOU ALONE! ESPECIALLY NOT LIKE THIS! SO STOP PUSHING ME AWAY! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH IT PAINS ME TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS!? STOP THIS!! I MISS YOUR VOICE!

No..nononono!!

Tears fill her eyes.

Ross: Laur I

She runs out of the house

Great -_-

Laura's pov

I run out of the house before he gets the chance to say anything else. I cant believe that he said that. He knows what I'm going through, and after what just happened, he has the nerve to say that. I HAVE NOONE ELSE! THEYRE ALL GONE! UGH! I HATE MY LIFE. I DONT WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE! IM DONE.

I storm into my house and run up the stairs to my bathroom locking the door. I grab the razor from the closet.

Yeah, this should help the pain go away.

Ross' pov

I run out of the house a couple minutes after the fight with Laura. I HAVE to apologize! I JUST GOT INTO THIS RELATIONSHIP AFTER WAITING FOREVER! AND I MIGHT HAVE JUST RUINED THIS.

I walk up her doorstep, and knock on the door. It takes her a couple of minutes to answer the door, and when she does, shes wearing a sweatshirt. She has tear stains on her cheeks. I did this.

Ross: *running up to her holding her* LAUR! Babygirl please forgive me I am so so so sorry! I didnt mean any of that. Its just that I miss your beautiful voice, and ever since last time you did this, I was just scared you wouldnt talk again. Take as much time as you need. Ill wait for you. Pleaseeee forgive me Laur Laur, I'll do anything please dont leave me. I cant even begin to explain how much you mean to me. I just didnt want you to go through this alone. Im here for you. Im so sorry. I dont want you to be alone. Im sorry babe, but either you live with me, or I'm moving in with you.

She smiles slightly.
A couple of seconds later she runs into my arms, burying her head in my chest, engulfing me in one of her hugs. I love her so much.

Laura: Im sorry *she says sniffling*

Ross: *smiling* its okay, its gonna be okay.

She just nods into my chest hugging me tighter.

She runs to her bathroom. I just walk into her room, and sit on the bed waiting for her.

Laura's pov
Hugging Ross, my eyes widen in realization, that I left the bloody razor on the sink.

Running up the stairs, I clean up the bathroom as fast as I could.
I walk out of the bathroom feeling relieved that Ross didnt see that. Hes sitting on my bed waiting for me. He holds out his hand, and when I take it, he says

Ross: promise me you'll let me in?

Laura: I promise

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ross' pov

We walk in my house hand in hand. Just enjoying each other's presence.

Rydel runs straight to Laura and drags her to her room.

I just shake my head, watching my sister take my girlfriend.

Rydel's pov
After pushing Laura in my room, I thought of a fashion show!

Rydel: LAURA!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A TALENT SHOW!

She looks nervous and shakes her head fastly.

I grab her arm dragging her to the closet, but she flinches.

Rydel: Hey are you ok?

She nods reassuringly.

I dont believe her. Could she have been??? She has been going through some tough times. I grab her wrists trying to pull up her sweatshirt. She tries to pull away. I look at her in horror.

Rydel: Laura...how could you? Why would you do this?

Tears fill her eyes.

Laura: Please dont tell Ross.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS! So this ones kinda short, but I promised that I would update! So here ya go!