CALYPSO

We heard someone groaning in pain the place Percy went. The moment we thought of running a mist started forming in front of us. It was taking a shape of a human.

And then there stood Percy . How is this possible that he is having such powers now. As per my information, no child of Poseidon was ever been able to do mist travel. What ever is happening between Percy and Poseidon it is very much clear that he is becoming more powerful every day.

But everyone's amazement increased when they saw Percy holding a kid. She was having a beautiful curled blond hair. He was holding her as if she was his life. I could not hold my question so I just asked him.

" Who is she Percy ?"
"She is a demigod. She is a  daughter of Athena."
"How do you know that?" I was full of questions today.
" She is having same eyes that of Anna- " He paused realizing his mistake" I mean Athena ".
I was not surprised by his sudden increase in the intelligence but because of his so un-Percy type voice. Earlier Percy used to be hot , tough,strong, handsome,funny but now he is totally opposite. He even love to be alone as if he is son of Hades. Now a days he spend most of his time either in his cabin or underwater. Sometimes we doubt if he is even in the camp.

" Will kindly take her to the infirmary. That stupid guy left this girl there" Percy glared at the new boy who was introduced as Mark by Annabeth.

Will took the girl in the hand and ran to infirmary. And some children of Apollo took Mark.

Suddenly there was a flash and there stood Hermes.

Every one bowed to Hermes . I was amazed to see that even Percy bowed. In return Hermes bowed to me. I glared giving a look saying next time you do and I will show you what I  can do.

But the thing was why the Hades is Hermes here?