Chapter 14

*Joe and Rissa get back from shopping Nick sees them smiles*

Nick:Hey Rissa can I talk to you *looks at her smiles smirks at Joe*

Rissa:sure Nick *smiles looks at Joe* I'll be right back baby *kisses Joe's cheek*

Joe:Look Nick whatever you have to say to my Girlfriend you can say infront of me *angry*

Nick:Fine Joe Rissa remember that song you wrote for me I want to take you in the studio and record it with you *smiling*

Rissa:OMJ are you serious Nick I'm so happy and I Love to so excited *hugs Nick* Thanks Nick

Nick:No Problem Rissa Let's go now and record *smiles grabs his Guitar* you can't come Joe

Joe:what you gone too far Nick *angry* I Know what your trying to do and it won't work

Rissa:please stop you 2 Nick please stop being mean to Joe for me *looks at him*

Nick:ok Rissa I will anything for you *smiles*  and I'm sorry Joe *hugs him*

Joe:It's ok Nick I forgive you and I'm coming with you to the studio *smiles Kisses Rissa's Cheek*

*Nick Joe and Rissa go to the studio and they record the song and finish*

Nick:wow your amazing Rissa you have a beautiful voice *smiles*

Rissa:Thanks Nick how did I sound baby *kisses Joe smiling*

Joe:you were amazing baby *pulls away* I'll be right back *leaves*

Nick:we will be here *locks the door looks at Rissa* Rissa I need to tell you something

Rissa:what is it Nick and why did you lock the door *looks at him*

Nick:I have my reasons and I'm in Love with you I have been ever since we were little kids *kisses her softly*

Rissa:OMJ I had no idea Nick I don't know what to say *pulls away unlocks the door*

Nick:You don't have to say anything *kisses her cheek* I Love you Rissa

*Joe comes back smiling*

Joe:Ready to go baby *holds her close* we can drop you off Nick

Nick:Thanks Joe and we will talk later Rissa *smiles at her*

Rissa:yes I'm ready to go baby *kisses Joe's cheek* and sure Nick