CHAPTER 1:

I groaned loudly when my alarm clock rang irritably that almost bleed my ears. I reached for it and turned it off as fast as I can.

This is what I hate about Mondays-actually school days, waking up very early to just go to school. Who needs schools anyway? Almost all lessons were basically useless in real world outside the four walls of the classroom. Okay, maybe I'm just exaggerating.

I lazily stomped my feet and make my way to the bathroom.

As the cold water run unto my naked body, sleepiness vanished immediately.

After taking an hour of cleaning myself, I finally decided to step out of the bathroom. Yeah, I know that it's quite longer than a normal showering but, who cares? I just wanted to make sure that I smell good and look perfect at everyones' eyes. That's what queen bees do, right? To become perfect! And that's me, the famous Brianna Emerson.

After getting dressed of worth-drooling outfit, I rushed downstairs to eat my breakfast. The table's already set and beside it is a note.

' Sweety, eat your breakfast, okay? Your dad and I left early. As we said, we're going on a business trip and we'll be back next week. Be good at school. xoxo.

mom'

I can't help it but to roll my eyes.

Good at school? Why should I? What's the purpose of working that hard when I already knew that my family is one of the richest family in our town and my future is already crystal clear?

But even though my parents are workaholic, always gone to different countries and no time for me, I love them to the point that I don't want to disappoint them. So that's why I'm doing this, going to school. But I can't promise that I'm doing great and become an A+ student.

After eating my breakfast, I just grabbed my car keys and bag and drove to school violating the speed limit.

When I was walking in the hallways, everyone's eyes were on me. Who wouldn't? I'm the prettiest here and have a very gorgeous body that everyone dreamed of.

A smirk formed in my lips when guys almost drool over me and jealousy was clearly on other girls' eyes. It's as if I was walking in a spotlight. But then, the school's principal suddenly appeared in my front.

"At the office now." He ordered with a cold gaze on me and walked away.

My blood boils but I just control myself. I don't want to ruin my status and put it into stake just because of him. Before heading to his office, I wink at the guys who wolf-whistled at me.

When I'm sure that everyone can't see me, I wear a bitter look on my face clearly annoyed.

As I entered his office, I didn't bother to knock.

"Knock first before you enter." He scolded me as I sit down on a chair in front of his desk. I remained silent.

"Let me get straight to the point." He said as he adjusted his reading glasses in his nosebridge.

"Miss Emerson." I rolled my eyes at his formality.

"These past few months, you already knew that you're not doing well in your studies. And if you continue doing that, I'm sure that you can't graduate."

"So?" I said as if I don't care. He smirked as he continued.

"You've already forgotten that if you can't graduate this year, you can't get a single cent in your parents' properties?"

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable in my seat but I didn't show it to him instead, I smiled at him sweetly.

"You're the principal here, you can make it possible to make me graduate. My parents owned this school! "

"I'm sorry my dear cousin but I can't do that. That's unfair! "

I furrowed my brows. Yeah, he's my cousin unfortunately. Tss..

"What's your suggestion? " I surrendered.

"Study well." He said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes at his stupid suggestion.

"Duh. You know that it's impossible for me to be doing that stuff, I'm too lazy for that."

"Well in your case, get a tutor!"