8

The truth is, Sienna didn't have to ask her parents permission. They were always working, especially late at night. It's like her parents never see her. But when they do, they always have the best time altogether.

Sienna changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, figuring that they were just gonna watch Netflix and eat at his house.

Finley setup the TV, popcorn and drinks as the doorbell rung. Sienna had arrived. They smiled at each other, and he welcomed her in.

They settled on the couch, and watched Grease and Can't buy me love.

They both were having an amazing time, and even bonded throughout the whole time together.

11:48 PM

Looking at her watch, Sienna jolts up. She lost track of time, and didn't realize how late it was. Not that it was that late to her, but she had a test to study for. Promptly, she was tired.

Beside her, Finley was asleep with his mouth wide open, as he let out soft snores. Her lips curled upwards in a small smile.

He look so peaceful. The lines on his forehead had disappeared, and smothered, and his deep breathing from earlier slowed down. No muscle shown on his face, no facial expression.

He looked peaceful. He looked like himself, Finley.

He didn't have to put up walls around him for people to break down and put up a fight, or to impress others with his charming aroma.

Because whenever he was alone, he was himself

--The only sane thing he cling on.