Confused! >.<

THIS IS A LESBIAN STORY -----> If your not into that stuff then I suggest you turn back now.. LOL.. ^^

Anyhow, to you NICOLE -----> this is my first attempt of writing this kind of story so I don't know if its good or what but I hope you enjoy it.. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing outside the close door of this marveled architecture, I can't help but feel my heart beat loudly thrum in my chest, not from excitement but from the unbearable truth that I know, this day ended something I will forever treasure.

Everything seemed perfect today. The trees gently sways against the breeze, the magnificent - reminiscent of a castle-type of this English Tudor Gothic stood proudly casting shadows that add up to its dramatic effect. In front of me is the main entrance, arched and has within it, two large doors that are arched as well. Above this entrance, is an exquisite stained-glass rose window designed meticulously like an Italian art, or so I thought something in it seems like Italian.

I waited for my cue as the other wedding participants walked down the aisle. The ladies were wearing a classical purple tube gown with a soft black rose embroidered in certain spots; it fitted them in the right place and reached till mid thigh. The guys were all in a formal tuxedo, looking all handsome and sexy. I looked at myself and remembered how I ended up choosing this gown and a small smile formed on my lips. It was perfect. The elegant marvelous white with a touch of light gold cotton silk definitely stood among the others. The pearls studded in a gothic design were cautiously fastened and a rose is formed on the right hip of the gown. My hair is curled and the stargazer was freshly picked for this day.

I bet everyone is enjoying and waiting for 'The Moment', the highlight of this ceremony.

The song of classic melody filled my ears. Slowly and gently echoing in the four corners of this abbey. I close my eyes to calm myself, took a deep breath and kept my mind blank. I don't have to think right now, I need to get over this as quickly as I can, cause if I don't I'll be turning around -----

"That's your cue, ma'am." A smiling man who opened the door for me said, interrupting my thoughts.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him. I took a step, my feet felt like there's a hundred pounds of chain wrapped around them. Every step felt like I'm being pulled backwards, away from the altar, away from the man I'm suppose to marry right now. Like the aisle is getting longer and I'm not moving from my spot.

I never thought I'll have doubts about marrying him. I never thought I'll be turning around. I never thought anything would come unexpected. I never thought ---- never.

The church has always been the one place that brought peace within me. Its holistic understanding of every person's wish, its unjudging ways of acceptance, the serene feeling it brings to people and the answers it give even if it does not put those answers in words. The celestine painting of the ceiling was amazingly eye capturing and even the stained windows all reminding people of the one unstoppable force that connects the universe, God.

I focused on the man smiling and waiting for me at the side of the altar. There he is, the man I thought I genuinely and truly loved. The man who never did anything but make me smile in the last five years. The man who waited patiently for me to come around and notice his kindness, his gentleness, him --- just simply him, the whole of him.

I looked around and saw the happy faces of people I never did think I saw before. What the hell are they doing in my wedding? I tried to focus and smiled.

I drag my feet but the red carpet aisle was like never ending. The music still playing in the background. I smiled to everyone that met my eyes. I smiled and tried hide the pain that is building up in my heart. I held the stargazers as tight as I could but hoping that I won't ruin it.

This wedding ----- MY WEDDING ------- is a reminder of her. The one person who showed me the true meaning of love and the one person who showed me the real meaning of life. HER ----- the person who arranged everything in this perfect moment. The one who made everything here seemed magically perfect ---- well, almost perfect.

At last, what seemed like forever ended as I stood beside the man that I know I will always love even if not in the most romantic way I can think of. Someone already have me, and will always have whole heart.

Paul smiled his emerald eyes looks so magnificent, happiness evident in his whole being. He took my hand and led me towards the altar.

My mind was nowhere near this event. My heart squeezed tightly inside my chest. My eyes stinging from the controlled tears that I don't want to escape. This is what I chose so there's no turning back, no crying, no anything.

I felt a nudge on my side so I looked up and saw a questioning look on Paul's face. He gestured for me to answer the priest.

I turn my head to the front and the preacher man said "Rafmarine, do you take Paul Zenkie to be your lawful wedded husband to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?

Suddenly her face popped in my head. The way she toss her hair, the way she smile, the way she laugh, the way she scrunch up her nose, the way she pouts, or just the way she looks at me. That was when my mind went all the way back to the first day I met her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey pretty people.. So, this is a lesbian story that I dedicate to a friend.. She wants' me to write something like this.. And well, I never really thought about it but oh well...

I HOPE YOU ENJOY.. ^^ and tell me what you think.. ^^

PS: JUST ADDED A VIDEO ----> WEDDING DRESS BY TAEYANG (ENGLISH VERSION)