Chapter 1

'Another fuckin night working in this shithole' Levi thought to himself as he walked through the doors of the strip club, Sina, where he was currently employed. Levi continued up the hall to his dressing room. He had been dreading tonight all week. Tonight Sina was having a country theme so all the filthy, hillbilly scumbags would be there, much to Levi's distaste. He hated fithy things, that's why he required his own personal dressing room. A knock on the door brought Levi out of his thoughts.

"It's me," the voice called.

"Yeah yeah, just come in." Levi answered. "What do you want, Jaeger?" Levi asked with a scowl.

"I just wanted to..uh..wish you luck tonight." Eren replied.

"Tch, thanks i guess. Now get out." Levi spat, turning back to the mirror to finish his makeup.

Eren scurried out of the room to head back to the other dressing room. Levi hated to be a dick, since Jaeger was just a kid, but fuck. The kid wouldn't leave him alone. Always hounding him about joining him after work or constantly telling Levi how nice he looked. Levi could hardly stand the brat at work. Why would he want to hang out with him outside of work? Besides, he was into much taller men and preferrably blonde and over 30.

More than anything, Levi wanted a stable life where he didn't have to shake his ass for old perverts just for money but this is the hand he was dealt so he was gonna run with it. Maybe someday things would get better, but tonight, he had a show to put on. He finished dressing, locked his room and headed down to wait for his turn to perform.