Chapter 9

Waiting in my office, I was tapping my right foot on the floor rapidly while crossing my arms. After I was dragging him in to my office, he didn't say anything. He was just looking at me with that stupid apologetic look. It had been three minutes and he said nothing not even moved any muscle. "Look James... As you can see out there, we're busy right now, so please don't waste my time for nothing."

"Babe I-I'm sorry for snap-..." I couldn't help myself to concentrate what he was saying to me because the way he called me 'babe' making my little friend starting to form a tent in my jeans. His sexy deep voice didn't help much though. It just made it more hotter. 'Oh god! I feel like.... I feel like wanting to take him right here right now. I wanna kiss his soft spot I found this morning, so that he would call me that over and over again. God James... Let me kiss you!' Bitting my bottom lip hard and walking slowly towards him, James kept talking about how sorry he was, which I didn't really care because I wanted to touch him, so I stopped him by pushing him on the door smashing my lips on his. At first he didn't kiss me back due to my sudden move, but he started to kiss me back. I could feel his smirk on my lips when I was kissing him. I moved to his neck to the soft spot that I found this morning and James did the same thing. We moaned and groaned together because of tremendous pleasure. I kissed his sexy pink lips back licking and bitting his bottom asking permission for the entrance. I groaned because he did not let me in. He pulled his lips away from me resting his forehead on mine. Staring at his lips as he forming a smug smirk, I looked at it carefully as he said "I take that as you forgive me, luca-" I used it as my opportunity to slide my tongue in to his mouth when he said the 'a' from my name. He was shocked because my sudden action. 'Gotcha!' I mentally punched the air in joy. At this time, I was the one who smirked in our kiss, which made him growling at me in defeat. We battled for dominance, which I won instantly, and then I pulled myself away needing for air.

James was about to say something, but I stopped him by kissing him again. This time, it was gentle and slow. I grabbed his right hand slipping it inside of my shirt (well James's shirt to be exact) from below. When I felt his middle finger on my belly button, I guided his hand up to my left chest slowly passing my abs that made me moaning louder on his lips. I pressed his hand on my left chest letting him feeling my heartbeat that beating faster. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on his. "James... What did you do to me? I'm crazy of you... I never felt this way before..." I ran my right hand to rub the corner of his left eyes that I love the most. "It's confusing.... What should I do?" My voice went to whisper which caused James pulling me closer to him by wrapping his left hand around my waist.

"Just let it be, my love. I'm crazy of you too. I love you." His eyes was showing the truth.

"Say it James... Say it again..." Begging at him.

"I love you... I. Love. You." He kissed me for every word he said. Then I realized his eyes were not blue but the golden ones. I remembered when Jordan changed into a wolf in my house a day ago. His eyes were changed too from dark brown to sliver. I assumed it was his wolf eyes. "James?"

"No my love. I'm Xavier... I'm his wolf and I'm yours my love." His voice was little bit raspy, but in the sexy way. I was looking at him with a black stare. I didn't hear what be said until he kissed me taking me back to the reality.

"My love?" He kissed me.

"Hey.." Kissing me again.

I looked at him for a second, then I looked down. "I'm sorry... I was space out." I smiled slyly.

"Don't be, my love." He pulled my chin up, so our lips could touch each other. "Don't be." Smiling genuinely at me. I smiled back at him.

We were standing at the same position staring at each other not saying a word, but James or Xavier every now and then kissed me. His kiss sent me to the could nine forgetting those bad memories that hardly to forget. I felt so safe when I was around him, and his aura told that I could trust him. Smiling at him, "I love you."

Xavier's POV

James was really dumb at this, but our mate was the best. When James was apologizing to our mate, Lucas-my love interrupted him by kissing us abruptly. It surprised me too. The kiss he sent to us was full of passion. I was more than grateful to have his as my mate because he was so tricky. He slipped his tongue in our mouth when James saying our mate's name. He even won the battle due to our bewilderment.

"I love you too, my love. And you're mine. Don't forget about that." Kissing his nose gently.

'Hey! Ours... He's ours you dumbass.' James protested which made me rolling my eyes.

'Yeah.. Yeah... Ours. You happy now?' Asking his lazily.

Lucas took my-our hand off of his chest making me pouting at him. He just smiled at me, which relaxed me little bit. But unfortunately, I missed his warm body already. Lucas-my love noticed my sadness, so he kissed my pouty lips. "I need to help the other. We could talk later in my house, if that's okay with you." He pushed me to the side, so he could open the door.

"It's okay my love. I'll be waiting for you here till you're done." Hugging him from behind, I buried my face in his neck. His scent was intoxicating making me to tighten the hug.

"Okay then. Can I have my body back? I can move if you keep hugging me like this, Xavier or James." I chuckled when he called our name.

'God! It sounds more sexy when he called my name.' James spoke.

'He called my name too dumbass.' I snapped at his self-centered.

'What-fucking-ever... Mine is more sexy then yours.' I rolled my eyes at his childishness. I never knew and didn't want to know why I should live in this stupid guy named James.

'Hey asshole... Do you even realize we share the same thought too, you stupid pup?' He rolled his eyes.

'Oops my bad!' I smirked at him which he would and always roll his blue eyes. I loosened the hug letting him go to do his job. I looked at his back when he was walking out of the office. 'He really sexy as hell.'

'I know right. And look at that perfect ass... Dayum I can't wait to pump it.' James was licking his lips.

'I agree with you at this one, but he seems like a dom rather than sub.' James nodded his head in agreement.

'Yeah... We should talk to him about this, but I don't mind If he want to pump me. You?' I chuckled at his excitement. I told him that I didn't really mind either as long as my precious mate was happy. We went out of the room after discussing for about ten minutes. We sat at next to the kitchen door. It was the perfect place to see my love walking in and out of the kitchen with the sexy sweet sweat on his neck. James asked me to order hot milk and waffles.

'Really? Milk?!'

Picture of Lucas's café ---->
(I just found it in the internet... Wkwkwkwk)

A/n so sorry... The electricity was down yesterday for fucking six hours. Can you believe that?.... Anyway... Hope you like it! See ya!