Chapter [1]

Baekhyun's POV

I awoke, to a dark, cloudy Sunday. Rain days, were spent inside, watching movies, while trying to get warmth from a blanket. But it was different. Today felt different.

I had the urge, to get up and wonder around. Possibly, visiting places I've never seen and been before.

I tugged on the hood, pulling it up. Avoiding the raindrops that feel. 

Not a while after, the tips of my fingers were becoming numb. From the strong wind and cold temperature.

The warm heat, welcomed my body as I stepped inside the small cafe. Not many people, where here. A few talking here and their, probably enjoying the warm coffee and the company of their partner.

Taking a seat by the window, I looked out to see the rain coming strong, pouring by now. The sound of the bell, above the door, runged. Signaling a new person had entered.

I took a glance at him. Tall, unormal- size ears, brown messy locks and deep dark eyes. His gaze met mine, flashing a small smile, before sitting by the table next to mine.

His eyes shifted from me, to the book he was holding. I let out a deep sigh, realizing the rain had ruined my plans for the day. I played with the buttons of my coat, while thinking of other things to do.

But nothing came to mind. And of course, I couldn't stay here for long. I jumped, startled as someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see the guy, who was sitting next to me in front of me now.

"May I sit?", he asked, pointing to the chair across from me.  I nodded. His voice was surprisingly deep for a boyish appearance like his.

"I've noticed you been staring at nothing for a while now", he started, "Are you okay?"

I fidgeted with my fingers before replying, "I'm fine."

He ran his hand through his hair before, extending his hand out, "I'm Park Chanyeol."

I gave him a small smile, shaking his hand. "Byun Baekhyun."

He stood up and looked around before staring back at me. I felt a bit...disappointed. Was he leaving already?

"Would you like a drink? My treat", he offered with a gentle smile.

I suddenly felt comfortable. His presence was nice, even if I didn't know him long.

I tolled him the way I like my coffee, dark with a tint of sugar. Just perfect for me. He nodded before walking to the counter.

I started to fight the grin, that wanted to appear. But I couldn't. And I couldn't take my eyes off that giant either. I shook my head and rubbed my temples. I couldn't. But I knew i was wrong. It had been love at first sight for me.

Now I sound cheesy and all. And believe me, I'm not that kind of guy. But it was different in this situation. Chanyeol was attractive.

I've always have been the one, wanting to experience what love was. What love felt like. Never have I felt it, and many times, I believed I was in love. I was wrong. Those feelings back then weren't love.

Love is what I'm feeling and experiencing now. The tug my heart gives, every time we made contact.

Chanyeol came back with two cups in his hand. He placed my cup in front of me, before taking his seat.

"Thank you", I said while wrapping my hand around the cup.

"No problem. Now Baekhyun tell me about yourself", he muttered, his eyes never leaving mine.

And we did. We spent the whole morning talking about ourselves. To my surprise, we had a lot of things in common.

He didn't fail, to make me laugh. His high school stories were beyond insane. Never would I thought the tall guy, with unormal ears would have been the class clown.

"It's true", he said while shrugging a bit.

I bit my lip to stop me from laughing so much, "To me my first thought about you...would have been as if you were either the nerd or the quiet kid with the best grades."

He shook his head while smiling,"Believe me, even if I got in trouble quite a lot. My grades were impressive."

"That's good", I said, while picking at the fabric of my ripped jeans.

He smiled and walked to the trash can, throwing out our now empty cups.

"I better go", I said standing up.

"Wait Baekhyun", he called out and continued in a softer tone, "Would- would you like to come to my apartment?"

I smiled, "I..uh- I", I stuttered surprise by his offer.

He pulled me closer, linking our arms. "I take that as a yes", he said, smiling down at me.

I turned away, blushing furiously. The tug at my heart continued, could it really be love? Or am I thinking too much? I might go insane.

Chanyeol's apartment wasn't far from the cafe. His apartment was warm and it instantly did feel like a home. The decorations made it a good feeling.

"Want to watch a movie Baek?", Chanyeol suggested. He took a seat on the couch, waiting for an answer. Chanyeol had a self, stacked with various different types of movies.

"Sure why not", I smiled.

"Your choice", Chanyeol said, welcoming me with all the movies he owned.

I took a few seconds to decide, their were many different choices. But I chose, something interesting, attention-like. The cabin in the woods.

I held it out to him, for it to be placed inside the DVD player. Chanyeol chuckled while inserting the DVD.

I looked up to him with a confused expression, "What?"

"No nothing. It's just I've never seen this movie before", he responded.

"It's not that bad. It's interesting actually", I tolled him, while adjusting and getting comfortable on the couch.

It felt strange, being in Chanyeol's house. Just a couple of hours ago, we were complete strangers. But now we're about to watch a movie like friends- who've been knowing each other since childhood.

And to me, I like that feeling.

Halfway into the movie, my eyelids grew heavy. Movie always made me feel tired and sleepy, for some reason. Before I could get anymore sleepier, I stood up and stretched.

Chanyeol noticed and paused the movie, giving me a questioning look. "Where are you going?"

I rubbed my eyes tiredly. "I'm going back home. I'm growing sleepy."

"You could stay if you'll like", Chanyeol offered and smiled.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, "Of course."

I smiled at him before taking a seat back on the couch. His moves surprised me next, he moved a lot closer to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I blushed and rested my head against his shoulder. I could say the same for him, he probably does feel close to me too. I closed my eyes, welcoming me to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up guys:)!

A new book- BaekYeol story.

Honestly it was a hard decision to make on who should I write about, but these two are seriously cute together and I just had to write about them.

Prepare yourself because this book is mainly gonna contain a lot of fluffy chapters :0 :D

I really hope you all enjoy this story. Bye :-)