Chapter 12 - The Sleepover -

Hey guys, sorry again for the wait.

Thank you all for your amazing comments and ideas you sent in. I finally came to a decision but I just want to say all of your ideas were amazing and I will hand out shout outs and dedications at the end of the chapter

For the record so there is no confusion, the character Josh in this is not Josh Devine. He is purely a character I made up.

Anyway prepare for a random chapter and sorry if it is short there will be a few filler chapters coming up. I just want to fill space and get to the end of this because because I am really excited to write the trilogy!!!!

So here it is ENJOY!

.............

(Sky's Pov)

'I can't believe you and Lou have done this before.' Zayn said with a shocked expression as we went of the plan again.

'We were rebellious children.' I replied with a shrug.

'Still are' Louis added.

'Okay so the plan is, we all hang around the shopping centre, just before closing time. Most of us in disguises so we don't get recognised by fans. We aim to find a hiding place and stay there until the shops close. Lou and I will then go into the security room and disable to cameras. After that we will let you guys know it is safe to come out. Now we have to make it look like we were never there, so breaking anything or taking anything. By the morning it will just look like the cameras had a temporary fault. Got it?' I explained with a grin.

'Got it.' Everybody chorused. We were all huddled round a table with the lights off whilst holding torches. We had a map of the shopping centre in front of us and basically we were making everything look more official.

'You two could probably rob a bank and get away with it.' Liam muttered and we gave him a smirk. Scarlett only ended up slapping his arm playfully whilst speaking.

'Don't give them any ideas.' 

Liam raised his hands up in defense and the rest of us let out a small laugh. I swear they act like an old married couple at times.

'Will there be food?' Niall questioned as we all rolled our eyes at him.

'Always thinking about food.' Kate mumbled under her breath. I think I was the only one to here which made me giggle.

'Yes Ni, bring along all the food you want. Bring a rucksack of stuff but not to big, otherwise you will draw attention. The chances of us actually falling asleep are slim.' Louis answered truthfully. Last time Lou and I done this, we had drunk loads of red bull and didn't sleep for almost two days. So one night should be easy.

'So, are you ready?' I asked placing my hand in the middle. One by one another hand pilled on top until everyone was in.

'LET'S DO THIS POO!'

............

(Louis' Pov)

Everything was in place. Megane and Harry were hiding in top-shop. Sky and I were hiding close to the control centre and everyone else took to hiding in Primark. Classy.

The shops were closing and ten minutes the plan would take place. We sat patiently waiting whilst I played with the ears on my hood. Did we mention that this was also a onesie party. Basically you can't join in if you aren't wearing a onesie. I think we all went for animal themed ones too. I was wearing my bear one whilst Sky had opted for a frog.