Trade

~Cassandra~

I took Alayna into the pack house and told her to stay in the living room. I walked hesitantly to my fathers study. Before I could knock on the door, I hear him say, "Come in, Cassey."

I open the door slowly and see him typing away on his laptop. He looks up at me and questions, "Why is the messenger here?"

I try to quickly come up with a reason, regretting not thinking of one before hand. "Oh, um, I'm not sure. I was just getting a feeling that I should - I mean we should take her in. You know how that pack treats their omega's, especially the female ones," I ramble.

"What do you expect us to do? We can't just take a member of their pack, even if they treat her like a possession more than a person."

"We could trade them Jeff?" I question. Jeff is our omega. "He's a big boy, they won't even think about treating him badly because he could break their necks in a second, and they'll know that. The only reason he accepts being an omega is because he feels an obligation to work off his parents dept." I explain. He contemplates about it for a moment and looks at me.

"Fine. I don't know why you feel like this, but when you're ready to tell me, I'm here."

I rush around his desk and give him a big hug. "Thank you, daddy."

"It's no problem, baby girl. I'm gonna call their pack to set stuff up, so get going, yeah? Show her the ropes." I nod and exit the room. I mind link someone from the pack where the car is and to take it back.

Guess it's time to face her.

~Alayna~

I sit on one of the couches in the huge lounge, looking down at my feet and twiddling with them. I hear foot steps approaching me. I look up to see three tall guys around my age.

"What are you doing here?" The big guy in the middle snarls. I wince at the poison his voice.

"I, uh, I-I don't know." I stammer. They give me disgusted looks.

"Why are you sitting on the furniture? You're all grimy." The other one to the right says. I glance down to see stains on my jeans and shirt.

"I, uh, I-"

"Get up." The middle one ordered. My eyes widen in fear and confusion.

"W-what?" I inwardly wince. I sound so weak. Well, you are. My self conscious adds.

"I said, get up!" His voice raises. "You're going to go where all filth belongs." He growls. I begin to shake, frozen in my place. He growls in anger and grabs my arm harshly. I let out a loud whimper, resulting in a large hand covering my mouth. "Shut up!" He says lowly.

I struggle against his hold, one of the boys grabs ahold of my other arm. That's gonna leave a bruise.

I loud growl fills the room. All head snap towards the sound, including mine. I'm shocked when I see Cassey; canines extended, jaw clenched, lip pulled back in a snarl, and in a defensive stance. The boys seem shocked too, but they don't loosen their grip, actually, it gets tighter. I whimper again. Pathetic. Yeah, I know.

"Don't worry Luna," Luna? "We were just taking this filth out." There's that word again. Cassey growls again, more fiercely, making me cower.

"Unhand her." Cassey seethed.

"Wha-"

"I said unhand her, that's an order!" I wince and whimper. Boy, she's scary. I take notice that the boys wince too before they let me go. I fall to the floor, rubbing at my wrist and arms. They've already began to bruise.

She takes slow steps to the biggest man, the one that was in the middle and the one that's repeatedly called me 'filth'. She gives him a look that could kill before swinging her fist to meet his jaw. He falls back. I gasp.

"Don't question my orders, mutt." She seethed threw clenched teeth. "You listen to what I say!" He nods, looking up to her with fearful eyes. "Now leave, all of you, before I tear out your tongues." They all scram.

She turns to me, her beautiful coffee brown eyes soften when they meet mine. She's so gorgeous. "You okay?" She questions. I give a nod in response. "Then get up." That didn't last long. I slowly get up, my legs still shakey.

A man with honey suckle colored hair walks into the room. He looks around the age of 21, still having his boyish glow.

"This is Eric, my soon to be Gamma. I would've had Luke, my soon to be Beta, show you around but he's busy instucting training. Eric will show you the ropes today. I have things to do." Cassey explains. I wonder what things. Of course I don't have the guts to ask, especially after what I just witnissed. Again, I answer with a nod.

This'll be fun. Not.

Sorry this update took forever, just couldn't find any vigor to update. Sorry about how short it is.

Really the only reason I updated was because of Tigers468 's comment.

I like knowing that people want me to update or that they like the book.

Let's say at least 5 votes and 2 comments for the next update?

Picture at the top is Alayna, played by a blonde Kristen Stewart.

Vote, comment, follow, etc.

Raven Mocker