Chapter 2

Comment below please!
Hermione walked with Ginny and Luna, her eyes flickering around the Great Hall. She sat at the Gryffindor table, Greating her friends with a smile. She drummed her painted nails on her plate, waiting for the feast to begin. She slowly began to drift into a daze, a chill rolling down her spine, making her arch her back. Was something wrong? She rose her head, bewilderment flashing in her eyes. She stood from her seat, her friends stopping their chatting and looking at their distraught friend. "What ever is the matter,Hermione?" Luna's gentle voice swam its way to Hermione's ears. The young witch looked to the entrance, where everyone had began to look. Malfoy had walked it. His dark demeanor silencing the room. His gaze locked on Hermione, strutting over to his table. Each step he took, her heart began to beat faster. What remark would he say now? Should she hex him? Hell, if she didn't, Ginny will. But no, Draco ran his rough hand through his hair, licking his plump lips. Not once breaking eye contact. Hermione forgot that people had stopped what they were doing and was staring at them with awestruck faces. Draco stopped in front of Hermione, reaching a hand to rub his knuckes gently on her cheek. She gasped silently, forgetting about the hatred she felt for him. Draco smirked, having the same affect, but a better way of hiding it. He lowered his head, brushing his rough lips againest her soft ear lobe. His lips turned into it's famous smirk, before whispering. "MudBlood."