Episode 14 - The Cleansing Ritual

Susana noticed that Bryan has recovered quite a bit. However, there weren’t any change in consuming vampire blood. Anyway she had to prepare him for the next few phases in the plan. The previous night she got the necessary instructions to follow through the dark voice.

She was in the cave watching Bryan sucking the blood out of her wrist. She was quite getting used to it. Blood drops fell to the floor like little drops of water falling from a leaf. Bryan sucked the blood slowly that he did not want to harm his sister. Few minutes later he raised his head and looked at her.

“Thank you” he said. Susana smiled.

“You don’t have to thank me every single time you drink blood from me. I am your sister and it is my responsibility to take care of you.”

“I know. We’ll find a cure.”

“Let’s go to Dr. Vladek” Bryan said “He will cure me.”

“We cannot go there Bryan. It’s dangerous” Susana replied.

“How is that possible? He is the……”

Susana stopped Bryan and closed her eyes. The voice came back.

After concentrating for a few minutes she opened her eyes and talked to Bryan.

“Let’s go Bryan.” Susana took his hand and stepped out of the cave.

                                                               ************************

Adam was thinking about saving Horegan. After that all three of them can proceed with their plans. Finally, they can meet their mother. She was away from them for a long time they couldn’t even imagine. They tried millions of ways to find her. Nevertheless, every single one was futile. After receiving a voice in dreams and revealing their mother to them. They had one last hope. Adam and the shape shifters determined to do their best. Ivaren was waiting by the mouth of the cave.  

“I found a lead Adam. We can save Horegan but it is risky, and as I see it this is the only way.

“What is it?” Adam asked without hesitating.

After Ivaren explained the plan Adam presented a satisfying look.  

“It is risky but it is worth a shot. Come to me after you get everything you wanted. We will figure it out.”

Ivaren nodded and walked with Adam outside.

Suddenly, something covered their eyes as they saw a huge flash approaching them.

                                                               ************************

”we got them.”  Trish shouted in a victorious tone. She hurried toward the place where the victims were and other three followed her.  

They saw Susana and Bryan lying unconscious on the ground.  

Just like they planned Ceroth and Cazador followed Susana this time. Last time she vanished before Ceroth could catch a trace. This time they could. Their assumption was that Susana is weaker than the previous time. It became a great privilege to them to track Susana and Bryan down.  They have sent the report to Marinkor and asked for advice. Marinkor sent Trish and Sergei for support.  

After they discussed the facts Trish suggested using a Sedation circle to trap them. Bryan had escaped from their hands once. Therefore, they had no intention to underestimate him as well as Susana.  Therefore, they kept a safe distance from their cave, and Trish created a Sedation circle to capture both of them. It was daylight and it was the perfect time to use it. Because the circle remains as long as it touches the sunlight or it absorbs the energy of the person who created it. Trish summoned the circle and waited until Susana and Bryan came out. Sergei, Ceroth and Cazador waited to act if something unexpected occurred.  Luckily there the plan worked perfectly.