Falling in Love with my Best Friend part 18

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWWW
ok so here's the deal-
I WAS EVIL, AND LEFT FOR ALMOST A MONTH
im sorry im sorry im sorry :(
SO- in your comments you can go ahead and curse at me
AS LONG AS YOU WANT :D
here, ill go first:
IM SUCH A DUAGHTER OF A *^$#$ WHY THE $%%## ARE YOU PUT ON THIS EARTH YOU EVIL PIECE OF CRAP?!?!
ok there. let it alll out :)
and as a bonus imma try to make this extra extra long :)
ENOUGH JABBA :D

*Chase Pov* (<3333!!!!)
I groaned and trudged towards the door, wanting to drown my mom's voice out, and just go back and pounce on Jess.
My body was blazing from every single part her hands went, and my breathing was as if i just came from running a marathon.
I flung the door open, and glared at my mom for interrupting.
"OH CHASE IM SO SORRY, JESS EXPLAINED HOW YOU FEEL TO ME AND I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY. YOU'RE JUST PROTECTIVE SWEETY!" My mom
wailed into my chest wrapping her arms around me. Yea..I'd care less now. Please leave, i silently thought in my head.
My mom looked up at me through watery eyes and instantly frowned.
"Chase, why are your lips red and swollen?" my mom questioned. Then her eyes lightened up as soon as she saw my blush race across my cheeks.
She peered around me and analyzed Jess, her lips the same as mine. She looked away from my mom's gaze, and I wondered,
did this mean much to her? I mean, she responded and everything, but was it the same to her as it was for me?
I wouldn't bring it up, I decided, knowing Jess, she'd blush and look away.
"OHHH!!"my mom squealed. "I seee what's happening, that does explain why Chase wanted to strangle me.."my mom trailed off
an evil smile spread across her face.
"WELL YOU TWO, HAVE FUN AND BE SURE TO BE CAREFUL. I know Chase won't do anything to you Jess unless he buys the-"
"OK MOM OK WE GET IT JUST LEAVE!" I said, another blush forming on my cheeks.
"AWWW HE BLUSHES!!" my mom crowed.
I slammed the door in her face as I heard her happily singing "Chase and Jess are sitting in a tree..."
I took a quick look at Jess, an amused smile on her face as she saw my blush.
I went back to her and got her on my lap and wrapped her curls around my finger.
"What do you wanna do now?" I asked her
"MALL." she answered immediately, and I knew she was planning out her outfits for Mom and Bill.
I sighed dramatically and reached over for my wallet and led her to the car.

She had a fit of giggles as I walked there. "I love how you grabbed your wallet," she said, the wind slightly twirling her hair around.
I gave her a smirk and replied, "Who buys you everything?"
"Hey, I'm always offering to pay for my own stuff, you just like to argue for about half an hour over it"
I stuck my tongue out and held the door open for her, purposely letting it smack her butt as she was entering. Laughing quietly to myslef, I got in the car, where she was muttering curses at me.

As we entered the mall, Jess ran eagerly and grabbed dresses off the rack. I was about to follow her into the dressing room before she held out her hand to prevent me from going any farther.

"No way. It's bad luck to see the dress before the wedding," she said, a light smirk forming on her lips. A powerful urge made me want to lean down and wipe that smirk off, but I held back. Even though I did show her dissapointment. One of the best reasons that I go- screw that, the only reason I go to the mall is so that can be with Jess changing. Perv? Yes. But true.

"Jessss,"I whined, pouting. "Its not even a wedding yet, and you're not the one getting marrieddd.." I gave her my best puppy eyes, but she didnt even falter once.

"Nope," she chirped and slammed the door.

Glaring at the door, I picked up a stool and waited, feeling conscience as other girls were walking by, flipping their hair, and giggling. 'Im going to kill her', I thought to myself.

After an endless half an hour, I began to get pissed. "JESSSS" I said angrily, banging on the door. She flung the door open, and held out all the dresses and handed them to me. She was in just a bra and panty, and I was happy I chose that moment to knock on her.