Lauren

Lauren was sitting with her back against a tree, watching children in a park play with a familiar pang of envy. She watched them as they played, and wondered what it felt like to feel that free and innocent. She sat for over an hour lost in her thoughts, when she had this undeniable feeling that she was being watched.

She had been in this situation more times than she could count, so she closed her eyes and waited. Lauren was a beautiful woman, and the idea of a man perving over her was something she was used to. Her jet black hair that cascaded down her shoulders, moved slightly as a breeze lightly caressed her skin. Her skin was pale and caused her to stand out despite her constant desire to just be invisible. Her emerald green eyes glistened behind her eyelids, at the thought of having to protect herself yet again from unwanted advancements.

She swallowed her emotions, and steeled herself for whatever came her way. She then felt someone sit far enough away to give her space, but close enough to interact with her.

Living the way she has, has made her better aware of her surroundings, and she used her senses to notice things about her intruder, before acknowledged their presence. She listened carefully when the person sat down, and noticed that they moved gracefully....... too gracefully.

What confirmed her suspicions was the way they smelled. A distinct smell of roses filled her senses, and she knew her intruder was a woman. This caused her to relax slightly, knowing a woman was hardly going to push herself on her. She scowled at herself for even relaxing, just because the person was a woman did not mean she wasn't a threat. Woman could have just as bad intentions if not worse at times then men.

She waited for the girl to make a move towards her. Minutes went by, as they sat together in silence.

Normally she would be feeling tense and irritated having someone force their presence on her, but she was surprised she did not feel this way. Instead she felt calm and safe. She never felt this way towards anyone and the curiosity was now killing her enough to slowly open her eyes.

Sitting next to her was a girl that seemed taller than herself. She had deep red hair that flowed down her back ending slightly past her shoulders. Wearing a black leather jacket that fit her body perfectly. She had on a tight black v- neck shirt and black ripped jeans, a studded belt that she had turned towards her hip like the guy from grease, and black combat boots that completed her outfit perfectly.

What really surprised Lauren, was her face....She was beautiful.

She had a light tan, and her face looked mature, so Lauren guessed she was at least in her twenties. Her butt chin fit her face perfectly, never having seen a girl be able to pull one off, but this girl.... no woman could.

Her lips were full and gave Lauren a friendly smile, and her brown eyes held a look of trust that was foreign to her. Lauren was in awe of her, she was beautiful and her faced oozed confidence but also friendliness.

She realized she was staring and decided it was time to see what her intruder wanted.

"Something I can help you with?" she asked her.

The woman smiled at her.

"I'm actually here to help you Lauren." The redhead answered.

Lauren was automatically on the defense. This stranger knew her name, which was more than she ever wished someone to know.

"How do you know me, because I don't know you." Lauren said aggressively.

"Calm down honey, I'm a friend not an enemy." she responded softly.

"I'll be the judge of that, when you tell me how you know me." Lauren said angrily.

"I dreamed of you, and know what you can do." The redhead said smiling.