Chapter 13: Kiss It All Goodbye And Forget About Me

Song for this chapter: Forget About Me - Escape The Fate

April's POV

Ricky watched sadly as I packed up everything. "Are you sure you don't want to stay with me?"

"I don't know; I'd see Chris too much," I sighed. "I think I'm just going to move in with my friend, but I promise I'll see you as much as I can; I'm not gonna lose my best friend and the rest of the guys because of this and I'll still see Chris, I just can't live with him and give him so much control over me."

"Does he even know you're moving out?" He asked. I shook my head. "April!"

"If he finds out he'll stop me!" I defended myself. "He's taking away all of my happiness and I can't be around that anymore. Where is he anyway?"

"The guys took him to a pizza place and they told me to see you off safely first, which I would've done anyway. That's why they said goodbye this morning."

"I need to say goodbye to TJ as well."

"He'll be here any minute," Ricky said with a secretive smirk.

There was a knock on the door and Ricky opened it. Craig was standing there with a big smile on his face. "TJ wants to show you something," He grinned and held his hand out to me.

I took it and he lead me to the middle of the tourbus park where TJ was sat with an acoustic guitar. "I know this is cheesy as fuck, but I wrote you a song. Some of the lyrics are kind of rough, but I was writing angry. I want you to know how much I like you and this won't come between us." I blushed a dark crimson and gave him a small smile. "It's called Chemical Love."

He took a deep breath and started playing while I sat in front of him and watched intently. He started singing in the most angelic voice and I swear my heart stopped. "Why do we keep repeating, what we know is unhealthy, my body aches without you, addicted to you like a drug. My hands are always shaking, with you I'm terrified. The thought of me without you, it's got me horrified, 'cause only being accused while living in this lie, never satisfied."

Craig started singing with him and I was really embarrassed because people are watching and I get embarrassed easily, but I'm just so inlove with him right now. I know it's only been a few weeks and I won't say in case he thinks I'm insane, but I am. "Chemical love! I can feel you in my bones. Chemical love! Can you feel me in your soul. Nothing you can do to save me, I am on my own. This situation's clockwork, always rising up from the dirt, only to repeat disaster, addicted to the way we hurt. Can't breathe for the life of me, I'm drowning in your eyes. I must be under a spell, you've got me hypnotized. Constantly running away but there's nowhere to hide. Always on my mind. Chemical love! I can feel you in my bones. Chemical love! Can you feel me in your soul. Nothing you can do to save me, I am on my own."

"TJ that's beautiful," I exclaimed and he put the guitar down.

He pulled me up and wrapped me into a hug. "I don't care if we've only been together for a few weeks April and I'm going to be honest, the way I feel for you scares me. No one's ever had this sort of affect on me and it's hard to believe, but in the space of a few weeks, I've managed to fall in love with you and I don't know what to do about it. You drive me crazy, you're always on my mind, you've taken me over."

"I'm in love with you too," I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. "It feels so good to say that," I smiled and wiped the tear away.

"Don't cry," He smiled.

"I can't help it. This tour isn't over for a month, when will I see you again?"

"In a month," He laughed. "The first thing I'm gonna do is come and see you and I'll see if there's any days off when I can visit. It's only a month okay?" I nodded and he gave me a big smile and kissed my lips softly. "I'll see you soon okay?"

"Bye," I mumbled and walked away before it got too hard to leave.

Ricky slung his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to the bus in silence, except for the occasional sniffling of mine. "You'll see him soon April," Ricky told me.

"I know I'll just miss him."

"I know. It's hard being apart from the ones you love, but if he's in a band it's something you'll have to get used to."

"I know," I nodded.

Ricky unlocked the door of the bus and let me go in first. I called a cab and waited less than five minutes for it to arrive.

Ricky gave me a sad smile when I stood up and grabbed my bags. "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too," I smiled back, tears welling up in my eyes again.

"Promise to text me everyday and tell me how you are?"

"I promise," I told him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for supporting me Ricky."

"What are best friends for," He smiled, but didn't let go.

"I should probably go; they're probably already running the meter," I chuckled.

"Bye April."

"See you soon Ricky."

I walked out and look to my left to see TJ staring out of the window of his bus which is conveniently parked across from Motionless In White's. I waved at him and he returned it half heartedly. I mouthed 'I love you' and he did it back then, without looking back, I got in the taxi and drove off to the airport to find a life of happiness. I hope.

Hey guys thank you so much for reading it means the world to me! I have a new story called Love, Lust & Liars please check it out I'd really appreciate it.

Please vote if you enjoyed, comment what you think of this story so far, follow me to hear updates about this story and other TJ stories I have in the works and just things I'm working on. I have a new one planned for when I finish a few of my other ones so listen out for that. If you enjoy this story please check out my other ones.

I have a oneshot book for those of you who don't know and if you want to request one just go to the first chapter and it will tell you how.

Thank you so much for reading I don't think you understand how much your reads, votes and comments mean to me they help me out so much honestly! I love all of you! If you read this stupid ramble until the end comment 'TJ shaved' and I'll check out your profile and read your stories and if I like them I'll follow you. Stay beautiful.
~Rachel