author's note

Copyright © 2015 by welkinist
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

__________________

This story is narrated in the voice of a growing girl. Her thoughts, her actions and most of all, her faith. So if the first few chapters sound too juvenile for your taste, please note that the girl is still a child.

Hey to all you kind people reading this.

To start off, I want to tell you that I'm a very firm believer in God. Not because I've had the luck to see Him myself; only for this faith I have thanks to the many stories I've heard from people around me.

We've all heard about this unseen entity at one point or another, but seeing or rather finding Him is a different story for a different day. For quite some time, I was curious too. Then one day, I found an answer. Trust me, it wasn't a miracle that went through my head. My parents just so happened to enlighten me with what they knew.

So the purpose of this story is to share that with you too.

This story is not about religion. It's about God, hope, and most of all, faith.

I don't plan on pushing my beliefs onto you. This is only an opinion. Everybody is different and I completely understand that.

This story is dedicated to all the believers, atheists and agnostics.

Thank you so much for reading.

- welkinist