2

It's been a week since the Tweedles warned us about the curse

It's been a week since the Tweedles warned us about the curse. It's all the other flowers have been gossiping about. They talk about what land we could be dropped in and what sort of creatures live there.
"If we are taken to a strange land we must all stay together. It is necessary for our survival"
"Yes that is a very good idea"
"I agree. But what if we get split up?"
"Well then we must all promise to find each other if we split up". Everyone nods in agreement except for yours truly. Tiger Lilly must have been watching me because she begins to scream at me.     

"Bluebell, why must you always be so difficult. Just say that you'll find us and save everyone the trouble".  The rest of the flowers look at me with questioning stares. An uncomfortable silence falls over the garden as they all await my answer.

"I.... " As I begin to speak, the ground around us starts to shake. The wind picks up and the sun is completely gone from the sky. I look up at the sky to see a large dark purple cloud moving towards us. The purple fog floats to us and my sisters all start to cry. Not me. I grow more excited as the darkness draws closer. This is the moment I have waited for my whole entire life. I am finally going to see new things, meet new people, live a different life. My dreams are about to come true all thanks to an evil queen. If I ever saw her in person I'd probably hug her. But since she's evil, I'll probably be shot down if I invaded her personal space. Oh well. The curse is now swirling around us. Enveloping us in it's great power. Wonderland begins to fade out of focus and for a minute all I can see is purple. The sound of my sisters' screams mixed with the howling of the wind fills my ears. Then suddenly I fell hard ground under me and hear the sounds of a jungle.

Around me are multiple human beings. I don't recognize them but something about them seems very familiar. I catch a glimpse of my body as I try to sit myself up. My green stem is replaced by a tan human body. Brown hair falls down over what I assume is my head. I almost look exactly like a person except something is missing. Oh yes petals or that cloth that humans cover themselves with. I scout the area for anything that could cover me. I see what looks to be a dress shirt and crawl over to it. I wrap myself up in the material and attempt to stand up.

After what seems like forever of trying to steady myself, I take my very first step and fall face first in the dirt. I continue this routine for a number of steps until I'm well away from what I now realize are the other flowers. I sit on the ground for a while trying to come up with a plan of how to survive. Suddenly I hear a branch snap and see a blonde boy walk up to me. His smirk and club slung over his back give me the feeling he isn't the friendliest person you could meet. I look up at him with wide, scared eyes.

"Pan wants to see you"