Chapter Twenty Three

"Paul someone has been filming private therapy sessions! You have to do something about this dammit!" Louis shouts as he slams his hand against Paul's desk in frustration. After Ant and Danny had shown Louis the video going around their grade of Zayn, the older man dragged the two boys into Paul's office in order to show him the video as well.

"Louis I understand, and we will be doing something but you have to relax for now. You yelling at me won't make this situation disappear. So for now, boys do you have any idea who could have done this?" Paul speaks before turning to Ant and Danny to ask them the last part of the statement.

"I mean, we don't have any proof or anything, but Zayn's always had a bit of trouble with, um, Tom Parker and before we went to maths class we saw him get into a kinda heated conversation with each other and just yeah," Danny speaks hesitantly with his head down, and Louis can't help but smile because he can perfectly see why the boys are best friends.

"Alright, thank you Daniel, Anthony. I will be looking into this, for now let's get you two back to class, yes?" Paul says and the two nod before quickly walking out of the room. From there, Louis continues to walk around the office back and forth just to adjust his thoughts before Paul is bringing him out of them.

"Louis, I want to help figure out who did this as much as you did, however, I think you have something a bit bigger to deal with at the moment. There was videos- Louis it showed him being being raped. If those people filmed what happened then that means there has to be more, or at least a full video of it! Louis you need to take that to the police," Paul says and Louis just sits down with his face in his hands.

"I know. I know I do, I just don't know how I'm going to deal with this at home. He's so scared of everything and he just started coming to us about little things, and now this happens and just I'm scared what's gonna happen next," Louis says a bit helplessly and Paul simply pats him on the back as a way of comfort.

"I know this all seems tough now, but you're gonna get through it. You always do," Paul says with a smile and Louis nods his head in return before getting up and making his way back out to his car.

With Harry and Zayn things aren't looking too well. Upon arriving home, Zayn had ran straight up to his room and by the time Harry had gotten there the boy was red in the face while blubbering into his pillow. Harry attempted to calm the boy but after fifteen minutes with little to no success he ended up crawling onto the bed with the boy and just held him against his chest.

"I-I wan-want my mum, pl-please let me see h-her," Zayn chokes out. "Ple-please, she's the only one- the on-only one I have left," Zayn cries while trying to break away from Harry's grasp but the man simply holds on to him tighter.

"You have us, Zayn. You'll always have us, baby, please relax," Harry coos and finally after another ten minutes of holding the boy against his chest, Zayn falls asleep and Harry slowly lets him go before making his way downstairs where Louis is once again entering. "Any news as to what happened?"

"Oh yeah plenty of news," Louis says begrudgingly before falling onto the sofa. "We need to go down to the police station. Some asshole in the school got ahold of a video where Zayn- Zayn was- god Harry he looked- they were raping him. Harry, they sent it to everyone in his grade," Louis cries as he's pulled into Harry's chest.

"Okay. Okay, okay, okay, we're gonna be okay. We can get through this, we've gotten through everything else. We'll get through this too. We're gonna grab Zayn, go down to the police station and-" The front door slams open.

"Dad! Dad, Papa! Where's Zayn?! Is he okay? Has he seen it?" Niall yells as he runs into the house.

"Niall, relax, baby, please. We're trying to figure this out, too, for right now we're gonna go wake up Zayn and go down to the police station. Where's your br-"