Chapter 1

It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking twelve all around the house. Bing Bong Ding Dong! Ugh, why did my stepdad have to be such a nerd?

It was always so obvious when it was time to leave at the Tucker's house. I bet you the neighbors could hear it from ten blocks away!

But, there were some good things about my stepdad. Besides the fact that he is obsessed with clocks I wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to go see One Direction in London tonight.

I got up off the couch, zipped my jacket, and grabbed my bag slinging it over my shoulder.

"Kevin, common it's time to leave! Kevin- don't be stubborn, Ed Sheeran is going to be there and I know how much you love his songs when I sing them to you at night. " Kevin popped his head out from the corner of the hallway.

"Common." I smiled laughing as I motioned him to me with my hands.

Poor Kev, since mom and dad had gone through divorce we haven't gotten to see our dad in six months. He's really shy and doesn't talk much. Just when Kevin started to walk out the door with me my phone started to ring to the song ( Magic- by One Direction) Da da da da da da da da da!

* PHONE CALL*

" Heyyy girlll!!" My best friend Emily squealed from the other end of the line.

" Wazzup Em's, were coming to pick you up right now ok?"

" Ok, Erica come quick my grandma thinks I'm a cat ha! I'm serious."

* END OF CALL*

" We'll then." I sighed sliding into the front seat of the car.

" Kev, were on our way."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I picked up Emily we drove twelve hours just to get to the concert. Pretty much the whole way there we listened to Little Mix and One Direction. On the other hand , Kevin was not so happy.

All he wanted to do was look at his comic books. Which, that was ok with me. He was five so I'm going to let him live a little.

But, for real Emily and I are true Directioners. We know every song and who sings at which part and what not. Also, I love it how Louis has a pigeon named Kevin and that happens to be my brothers name.

"Erica, look, look, look!" Emily screamed accidentally smacking me in the face.

" Emm!" I groaned.

" Oops sorry." Emily apologized putting her hand over her mouth.

" It's ok, now what did you want to show me so badly?"

" Look." Now, I knew what she was talking about. Right ahead of us was a huge stadium with tons of cars everywhere!

After we found a parking spot which by the way took us two hours it felt like, we finally got to go inside.

" Erica, Erica! Can I have da bawoon pwease!!???" Kevin pointed to a red balloon eyes wide with excitement.

" Sure, why not?" I walked over to the lady giving her the money.

" Erica, why does he need a balloon? Here kid have a piece of gum." Emily offered Kevin a piece. He shook his head.

" No, I want the bawoon!" He turned around pouting.

" Nice goi'n Em's now he's mad. Once again mam can I please purchase this balloon?" I exaggerated the word (please).

The woman snatched the money right out of my hands and shoved the balloon at Kevin. Rude much...

" YAY!" Kevin cheered hugging the balloon.

" Common boo lets go!!" I linked arms with Em and Kevin walking into the stadium.

"HOLY MACREL!!!!!" Emily screamed her eyes widening as we got closer. You would have to say I was so excited I felt like I was going to explode!

Holding my tickets safely in my hands we found our seats and stood waiting for them to come out. I didn't even know I was shaking so badly! If you sat a glass of water on my legs it would shatter from the excitement I felt right now.

Then, my heart stopped. Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Zayn Malik came on stage.

" MAKE SOME NOISE FOR ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" The announcer yelled. I didn't know I was even screaming till the crowd calmed down and a body guard told me to pipe down. Embarrassing.....

But to late for that, they all started singing Little things and the crowd went crazy!

" Give it up for your favorite ginger.., thats right Ed Sheeran!!!" Harry yelled pointing to Ed Sheeran as he enters onto the stage.

" Hey Kevin, look its Ed-" I turned to look for the red balloon at my side and it was gone.

" Emily, where's Kevin?! I shouted in her ear.

" I donno wasn't he next to you?"

At that moment I really did have a heart attack. Kevin was gone.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS!! WACHA THINK?? OMG KEVIN'S GONE!!! OF COURSE THIS WOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN THE BOOK OF JINXS;) HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER?

WELL CHOW FOR NOW! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3