Fighting Over Her.(;

**FLASHBACK**

'I could feel him looking at me. His burning gaze caused me to look up at him sadly.

"NOOOOOOO! I don't want to gooooo!" I wailed.

"Chlo, we don't have another option. I had a transfer..." My dad trailed off as tears sprung in my eyes. I didn't want to leave! This was the only home I'd ever had...

I was only a little kid with a best friend. Jakob. Just thinking about him made me want to cry even more.

"B-but what about Jake? Daddy! I'm not leaving Jake..." I said strongly, head held high.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. Please just understand that this is for the best...I'm doing this for you and your mommy..." He whispered.

**END**

12 YEARS LATER.

"CHLO! Hurry up!!" My mom called loudly.

"Mom! I'm carrying a freakin' box that has to weigh AT LEAST 50 pounds, and you're telling me to hurry up?! Please just calm down, okay..Sheesh..." I muttered back. After 12 years, we were finally moving back to Emerson.

A hand grabbed the big box from me and a cute face looked at me curiously. "Here let me help you with that..Oh, I'm Tristen by the way."

"Umm, hey..I'm Chloe Murray.." I blushed. 'Wow, Chloe..smooth.' I thought as I mentally slapped myself across the face.

Tristen carried the box inside, after letting me go first of course, and set it down on the dusty table that my mom and I had somehow managed to get inside the house.

"Thanks." I smiled, before turning around and walking back to my mom.

"Oh yeah, Chlo, I forgot to tell you..School starts tomorrow." She smiled evilly.

Well that's freakin' lovely.

A/N: Hey guys..I know its pretty crappy so far and really short..lol but this is just the beginning and I PROMISE it'll get better..im kinda new to wattpad haha.. so pleaseeee do me a favor and comment&vote. (: