Peeta Mellark

"Female Tribute for District Twelve is... ... ______ _______"
- - - -
As I sat in the justice building I let loose my emotions, I let loose the tears.
"_____?" This cause me to look up.
"Peeta..." I gave a small smile.
"You need to be careful..." He said.
"I'm sorry." I sighed.
"What on earth for?" He asked.
"I can't help it... I cant help the way I feel." I sighed, looking away.
"What do you feel?" He asked, moving my head to face him
"I may be fourteen and your going on fifteen..." I said.
"I don't understand." He said, confused.
I leaned forwards and pressed my lips to his...
Just before he could speak Peacekeepers dragged him from the room. Never to be seen again.
- - - -
The canon fired and I opened my eyes. Jack lay dead on the floor. And I was to be crowned the winner of the hunger games. I knelt by his side and clutched his hand. I kissed the back of it before the hovercraft took us both away.

I wad woken by the knock on my bedroom door.
I was sat up straight panting and sweating.
"______, there's someone here to see you." My mother called from behind the door.
"I'll be out in a minute." I said, grabbing the robe off the chair beside my bed and pulling my hair out of my face.
"Peeta?" I asked as I stood in the door way of the kitchen.
"______." He smiled.
"Your going around wishing your farewells?" I asked.
"The victor tour wont be that long. I'll be back before you know it." He sighed.
"Peeta... Im seventeen. Your seventeen. I'm sure I can survive a few weeks without you." I smiled.
"I dont think I could." He said, pecking my lips.
I lost my smile at this.
"I have one question..." Peeta said as I reached for some pain killers.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Why weren't you our mentor?" He asked, stroking away hair from my face.
"I didn't see it fit for you to be coached by me after we had things between us..." I started.
"We started dating." He noted.
"And I dont think you would want someone who is still haunted by three similar nightmares each night. With no way to keep them away..." I sighed.
He kissed my forehead.
And last night had been nightmare number one...