Ch11 (sophies POV)

(Sophie's POV)

I walked up to the house and dug my keys out from what seemed to be the depth of the ocean floor of which I call my purse. Finally! I unlock the door, and all of the lights are out. I hear the tv on at a low volume in the living room.

"Mac?" I ask. Nothing.

I walk into the living room.

"Oh, o-oh, ohhhh," I said, kind of embarassed but finding it slightly funny I had walked into the middle of mason and Mac having a full on makeout session. Mac wasn't like that usually. But hey, who am I to judge? He's not right? Hot guys can make girls go mentally insane.

They pulled away from each other quickly at the sound of my voice and my giggling. Mac looked red in the face.

"How are ya mason?" I giggled as I made my way over to the refrigerator.

"Um good I guess. And you?"

Like he cared.

"I'm pretty good thanks."

Lies. Why did I always catch myself lying around him?

"Good to hear." He said.

If only Mac knew.

But even with explanation she would never forgive me, or mason. It's not that she would be mad, she'd just be mad cuz we didnt tell her. But I couldn't just come out and say it!! Or could I?

"Mason, could I talk to you outside for a second? I think since your here so much maybe you could fix the broken stair on our porch." I lied.

"Umm sure." He said and followed me outside.