{9}

{9}

We followed Owen through the herds of people. Owen was explaining to is how the hybrid got out. He and two other employees went to check it out and the hybrid hid itself so that it wouldn't be detected on the monitors making them go in there. The two other employees sadly didn't make it out.

"And Hoskins, he's trying to take over and use the raptors to fight."

"No! He can't do that! I'm not letting him use the raptors!" I said to Owen, who is obviously as frustrated as me.

"You guys stay here" I said pointing to the boys. Zach and Gray refused and walked with us. "Just stay quiet, please" I said.

"Let's go find this asshole." I growled. I'm not dealing with his dumbass ideas.

We entered the building, we saw Hoskins pointing and bossing everyone around. He saw us approaching him, and he had a greedy, evil smirk on his face. Owen started yelling at him. Yet, he was taking too long, I pushed him out of they way.

"You are not using my raptors for your stupid plan to fight the Indominus Rex." I claimed.

"One, they aren't YOUR raptors, they're mine now. Second, what are you gonna do lil girl" he challenged. I'm done. I threw my hand back, making a fist, hitting Hoskins square in the Jaw.

I was going to hit again but arms shielded me. "Owen! Let me go!" I yelled. I cried out in pain when he put pressure on me back, which I'm sure opened up my cuts.

"Emma? You okay?" Owen asks while letting me go.

"Fine" I sighed.

"No she's not, a pterodactyl got her, lifted her off the ground" Gray said.

"Gray" I took a deep breath.

"I'm fine, it'll heal eventually. I wanna beat this guys ass.."

"You guys stay with Claire, I'll take Emma and well meet up somewhere, okay?" Owen said to Gray and Zach. They nodded, Owen and I to a park car. I got into the passengers seat, taking a took back at Zach. I nodded my head at him telling him it'll be okay.