Thugs and Hood Love 7

Pick back up where you left off... Don't forget to VOTE...COMMENT...

*****************************
Lyric's POV

"Don't talk ma. Keep yo eyes open," Billy told me while lifting my head up to put it on his lap.

My only dying wish was that Billy would kill the muthafucker that killed me. It was the least that he could do. My last thought was that at least I died seeing Billy's face last. And with that thought, I let my eyes completely close and let a smile slip across my face. I couldn't have asked for a better face than Billy's to die seeing. Or a better person's arms to die in.

Billy's POV

I was in the fucking hospital with Shawn and Pops, waiting on some got damn body to tell me sum about shawty. When shawty had gotten shot I didn't know what the fuck to do. It all happened so damn fast. One minute me and her was just having an eye-to-eye moment with no talking. And next thing I knew, gunshots rung my eardrums and she was laid out on the ground. I raised my gun and shot the bitch ass muthafucker twice in the chest and once in the forehead before he could shoot me as well. I put my gun back on my waist and got on the ground beside Lyric and told her to stay with me and keep her eyes open. I could see all the pain in her eyes because of how hard it was for her to stay alive. She started to say something, but I couldn't understand her. I wanted so badly to know what she was going to say. But when she began to cough on her on blood, I knew that asking her to repeat herself would make her choke and suffer more than she did the first time. I sat her head on my lap and rubbed her hair.

By looking into her face, I realized that I wanted her. I wanted to call her mines. I wanted to have her all to myself. It was a fucking shame that I had to see her face-to-face with death to realize how bad I actually wanted her. By looking in her face, I couldn't help what I did next. I kissed her. I won't lie, I wasn't feeling the kiss like I had wanted. I couldn't enjoy the kiss because she didn't kiss me back. With my lips pressed against hers, I could feel her life slipping away, slowly. She was leaving me slowly with every second that ticked by. When I raised up from the kiss, I saw her smile and slowly close her eyes.

That's when I knew that I had to do something. Anything other than kiss her. But before I could move, the club's backdoor swung open, and out walked Shawn and Pops. "Go get some fucking towels. Pops, go and get my damn car and bring it around," I said while reaching inside of my pockets to get my keys out and give them to Pops. I didn't give neither of them time to ask what happened. As soon as Shawn brought back the towels for me, I put pressure on the one gunshot wound on her chest and Shawn put pressure on the one gunshot wound on her right leg.

When I saw headlights pull-up into the back of the club, I told Shawn to pick her up on the count of three. Even though she looked light as hell, lil moma had meat on her ass.

Pops had the door already open when we got there so me and Shawn laid her down on the back seat. Pops drove, Shawn sat in the passenger side seat, and I sat in the back seat with Lyric's head in my seat. The entire way there, I kept talking to her. I whispered in her ear that if she made it through this then I would make her mines. I told her that my lady had to be strong and a rider. I told her that I needed her to be by my side. Whether she heard me or was even paying attention, brah Ion even know.

"She okay man," Shawn asked me.

"What the fuck you think? She been shot," I yelled at him. Could this nigga get any dumber? He was seriously asking me was Lyric okay when she was in pain. He knew that getting shot wasn't a walk in the fucking park. 

Shawn didn't reply with anything. That was a good thing cause I probably would have shot him my damn self to refresh his memory and ask if he was okay.

I had talked and whispered in shawty's ear the entire way to the hospital. It didn't take long. But that was all thanks to Pops crazy ass driving. We made it to the hospital without a ticket, which was a good thing cause none of our guns had registrations. When we pulled up to the emergency entrance of the hospital, I knew ma was still alive because I could hear her heavy breathing. Pops ran inside and told the doctors that we needed help outside. Me and Shawn took her back out of the car and started to walk towards the hospital's entrance. As soon as we got inside, three nurses and a doctor came rolling a bed towards our way. When she was laid down on the bed, she was quickly rolled away through a set of double doors.