The Realtor

Picking out a house is hard, especially when you're Carrie Underwood. The blonde had looked at so many houses in the past few months, none of them feeling like home to her. She was getting ready to view another house today with her realtor, Mike Fisher. Carrie made sure to put on just a little extra lipstick and a tiny bit shorter shorts today for the viewing, not that she figured Mike would notice.

As she drove down the dirt road that was surrounded by nature, she looked for the address that Mike gave her. Soon, she found it and pulled into the driveway of a beautiful home that was totally excluded from the city of Nashville, just like Mike said. The two-story cottage was perfect for a woman like Carrie. She was single and didn't need room for anyone but herself and her dog.

"This is beautiful," Carrie told Mike, looking around at the scenery and locking her car.

"Isn't it?" He cheerfully said. He shoved his phone into his pocket after shooting someone a quick text. "Do you want to look at the outside or inside first?" His eyes wandered to her toned legs that were greatly exposed, do to her short shorts.

"Inside," she responded, looking around at the trees. "I'm guessing the outside is pretty much... this." Her giggle made Mike chuckle a little, he thought it was cute.

Mike led Carrie inside and began the tour of the house. They started with the first floor, Mike showed Carrie the beautiful, granite kitchen and the small, humble living room. Everything was perfect in Carrie's eyes and already, she wanted to immediately say she wanted it. It was a better home than any of the other ones she viewed with Mike.

Carrie also had something else perfect in mind; Mike. Her eyes were glued on his muscular body and his brown, combed back hair. Occasionally, she'd see his blue eyes glance at her legs. She was beginning to think that maybe he was checking her out and perhaps the shorts were working.

"Carrie," Mike said for the fourth time. She was staring at his chest with her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Yeah, sorry," her cheeks turned a deep red tint. She was embarrassed that he had caught her staring at him. But how could she not?

"Shall we tour the top floor?" Mike asked, checking her out again.

"Sure!" She grinned widely, making her way towards the staircase.

"Up here, there's-" Mike began, but was interrupted by his ringtone playing from his pocket. "I'm sorry I need to take this." He sighed as he answered his phone. "Hey, honey."

"Honey?" Carrie had a confused look on her face. She looked at his ring finger and noticed there was a wedding band on it. How did she not notice it before? So many thoughts were running through her head, how could she be wanting a married man? And how could he be checking her out as a guy who made a vow to another woman?

"Sorry, where were we? Ah, yes, upstairs," Mike said, acting as if he hadn't just been talking to his wife.

Without saying a word, Carrie started walking up the steps, Mike a step or two behind her. He stared at her swaying butt as they accelerated. He couldn't take it anymore, this woman turned him on and he couldn't deny it. There was no control over his body, once they reached the top, he grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her body against his, ducking his head down to whisper into her ear.

"Have you ever made love to a realtor, Ms. Underwood?" He asked seductively, his tone sending chills down Carrie's spine. She didn't even think twice, the fact that he had another woman completely disappeared. It was like he was a single man.

"No, but I think that might have to change," Carrie whispered back. She felt his bulge press against her lower back.

Right away, Mike cupped her breasts, squeezing them lightly while kissing her neck. Moans escaped her mouth as his hands slid down her stomach, into her shorts. She turned her body around, attacking Mike's lips.

"Where's the master bedroom," Carrie bit her lip and her finger traced along his zipper.

"Over there," Mike said, using his head to nod towards the direction. He lightly gasped as the petite woman began to slowly unzip his pants.

"I was thinking about buying this house... Maybe this will be a great way to 'break it in'," she grabbed his left hand and slowly walked to the master bedroom, her thumb rubbing the top of the wedding band. Before they entered the room, Mike had pulled her back to him. He picked her up and held her up by putting his hands under her bottom. Kissing her chest and jawline, he placed her on the bed and began caressing her legs.

"This will be the best sex you'll ever have."