8

I walked into school next to Wolf.  The halls were pretty empty because we were late.
"Where's your locker?" I asked as I arrived at mine, turning my lock to open it.
"Right here." He put his backpack in my locker then stood behind me.

He's sharing lockers with me.
Omggggg

I laughed and unpacked my backpack.

"Damn! I ain't know you had a fatty!" Wolf yelled behind me.
"What?"
"Nothing."
I rolled my eyes and closed my locker.

"Where's your first class?" I asked.
He laughed, "Oh Jodie. You're hilarious."
"What?"
"You really think I'm going to class?"
"Uh , yeah!"

He laughed again, "I'll walk you to your class, but I'm not going."
"How do you expect to graduate?!"
"I don't know. I will though."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my class. I'm gonna help him change.

"Where are we going?" He asked.
"You're getting your butt in this math class if it's the last thing you do!"

He chuckled as we arrived in the math class. All of the talking in the room stopped, eyes pointed at Wolf.

I noticed how everyone seemed attracted to him somehow. I guess he does look extra sexy today in his black jeans and white t shirt.

BUT
HE'S
MINE

I signaled for him to follow me and walked to the back of the class. Sitting in the open desks next to each other.

The teacher picked up the class phone and started dialing numbers.
"The Wolf is in my class," she said into the phone quietly.

"What's goin on?" Wolf asked me.
"I'm not sure...I-"
"AYE LADY!" Wolf yelled to the teacher. The girls in the class started to giggle at him.

"Y-yes?" She replied.
"What are you doin?"
"We were told that security has to be outside of whatever class you're in. I'm sorry"
He slouched down and sighed, "Aight."

Is he really that bad?!

"Wolf?" I asked.
"Yup?"
"Why did you go to jail?"
"I don't wanna talk about it baby."
"But-"
"Who told you to wear them shorts, huh?"
I giggled and looked down at my desk.

He noticed!
Ahhhhh!

"You like them?" I asked.
"They're a little too..." He tugged at the end of my shorts, "revealing."
I laughed, "sorry!"
"Mmmhm," he slapped my bare thigh, "don't wear them out anymore. Unless you're coming to see me."

I smiled, "okay...Wesley."
He playfully frowned, causing me to laugh.
"Why did you do that?" He asked.
"It's a cute name!"
"Call me Wolf, baby!"
"Fine!"

The teacher grabbed a stack of papers and headed to Wolf's desk.
"Here's some work that you can turn in whenever you'd like." Wolf grinned at her and softly laughed.
"Alright, thanks lady."

She gave him a quick smile then pretty much ran back to her desk.
He smiled at me, "you wanna do this work for me?"
I laughed, "I'll help you with it."
"Nahh."
"Wolf!"
"What?"
"You gotta at least try!"
He smiled, "I'm just tryna get all D's at least. Then I'll be able to finally graduate."

"How old are you?" I asked.
"I'm twenty."

Woah.
....kinda sexy but woah.

"Oh I didn't know you were twenty," I said as I nervously traced my fingers along the desk.
"You're eighteen, right?"
"Yes."
"Then we good!"
I smiled at him and noticed he had pretty brown eyes. By the way he looked at me, I knew he had to like me. But, it hurts that we can't be together.

The teacher turned off the lights and started class. I started to take notes from the projection screen. I hate that she goes so fast, by the time I'm done with copying an equation, she's on the next section!

I looked at Wolf and he was knocked out.

"Wolf!" I whispered. He was leaning on the desk, completely asleep.
I poked his head with my pencil trying to wake him up.

Not a single movement.

I sighed and leaned into his ear.
"Wolfey!" I whispered. He breathed in quickly and cracked his eyes open.
"What?" He grumbled.
"You're missing the notes!"
"You did not wake me up for some damn notes."

I giggled, "Wolf!"
He sat up and stretched, so I continued to take notes.

He's so funny.

I filled my notebook with notes then opened my Math book to get an early start on homework. Everyone else was either on their phone or also doing homew-

I suddenly felt a hand reach between my legs.
I looked at Wolf and he was grinning at me.
"No!" I mouthed seriously, trying to give him the meanest look I can.
"Just trust me," he whispered.
"No! Wolf stop!" He started to rub up and down the middle of my shorts. I looked down and studied how it looked. I couldn't lie, it was turning me on.

"Just trust me," he slowly whispered again. He started to rub harder between my legs. I squeezed his arm, trying to avoid moaning.

"Do you like it?" He whispered.
"Yes," I breathed out.
"I know you do." He stopped, then reached into my shorts.

"Wolf!" I whispered.
"Shh." He started to rub over my panties, in a circular motion.

It was driving me crazy.

"Wolf," I moaned quietly, digging my nails into his arm.
"You like that baby?"
"Yes," I whispered as my head dropped down to my desk. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the amazing feeling he was giving me.

Suddenly I felt him move my panties to the side and touch my clit, causing me to shudder at his touch.
"Wolf, oh my gosh..." I moaned quietly. I looked over at him and he was smiling in satisfaction.
"You gonna cum for daddy?" He asked, making me even more wet.

"Mmhm!" I nodded my head while he began to rub my clit faster.
"Cum," he demanded. I squeezed his arm as I could feel an orgasm begin to take over me. I bit his arm, trying to stop myself from screaming. Squeezing my eyes shut, I rode his hand, bouncing slightly along to his finger.

When the orgasm left me, I sighed in ecstasy. I opened my eyes to find Wolf licking his fingers.
"Damn," he whispered, "I wasn't even trying hard. Wait till you get this dick."

I gasped and suddenly the bell rang.
"Let's go Jo Jo!" He said.