7

We rode for a minute or two, not talking. Wolf had the radio playing rap music with the volume beyond loud. I swear my ears were bleeding.

"What?" She asked as he turned down the music, "don't like rap?"
"I like rap!" I replied, "just not rap that's too loud!"
He laughed and turned off the radio.
"Do you wanna talk about last night?" He asked.
"Kinda!"
He chuckled, "go ahead."

"Why do you just now decide to follow the rules?!"
"I'm trying to change Jodie." We stopped at a red light and his face was serious, "I want your mother to respect me."
I sighed, "but she doesn't have to know!"
"Jodie." He gave me a straight face.
I sighed and slouched in the seat, "whatever."

-

We pulled into the school parking lot. It was filled with other cars and a couple of other students walking into school.

I instantly got jealous.
What if girls think he's cute!!?!!!

"Um...Wolf?" I asked as I hopped out of the Jeep.
"Yup?" I walked around to him and we walked next to each other through the parking lot.
"You're not gonna...like people...right?"
He grinned, "what do you mean?"

"Like...you know!...YOU KNOW!"
He chuckled, "Jodie, what are you saying?"
I closed my eyes, "I know we're not dating but I don't really think it'd be cool if you dated other people because that's not fair because we like each other...I think," I spat out. I squinted open one eye and Wolf was grinning at me.

"Are you jealous, Jo Jo?"
"HUH?! Ha! ME?! WHAT?! Noo!"
"You sure, baby?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest, "Because I think it's sexy."

"Well," I looked away from him, "I'm just sayin what I said."
He laughed, "I only want to have you Jodie." I smiled and hugged him. I felt way safer knowing that he isn't gonna fall for other girls.
"But," he whispered, lowering to my ear, "once I do have you, I'm gonna fuck your sweet, tight, little pussy so hard, the whole street's gonna know my name."

I gasped and stepped away from him. He was grinning at me deviously, making the tattoos on his face look even sexier.
"I-Uhhh," I couldn't get words out, making him chuckle. "I-w-were gonna be late for class!"

"Who cares about class?" He grabbed my hips and pushed me against someone's car, "We can do it right here, babygirl."
"Wolf!" I failed at trying to push him off of me. But, I knew deep down that I didn't want him to stop.

"Shhhh," he lowered his mouth to my neck and started to suck on it. I was afraid to say anything, but I was really hoping he wouldn't give me a hickey. People already think I'm a hoe as it is...but his lips on my neck felt so good. I had never done anything like this.

His sucking was followed by a soft bite, causing me to moan.
"Oh damn baby," he whispered, "your moan is so sexy." He kissed the spot that he was sucking then stood up straight. "We're gonna be late for class," he toyed.

"Wait," I demanded.
He rose an eyebrow, "yes?"
"Did you give me a hickey?"
"Mmmm," he looked at the spot, "definitely."

"Why?" I asked.
He laughed, "why 'why'?"
"Well...let me give you a hickey!"
He rose his eyebrows, "what?"
"Let me give you one!"
"Why!?"
I sighed and mumbled, "so people think you have a girlfriend."

I looked down and felt pathetic.

"Awwwwwwwww!" He yelled. I looked up at him and he was smiling at me.
"Shut up!"
"Well you can if you want, but it's gonna be hard to see through all the tattoos on my neck."

"Then...let me give you a hickey where people can see it."
"Do you even know how to give hickeys?"
I gasped, "Yes!...no."

He chuckled, "how about this." He grabbed my hands and pulled me away from the car, "you be a good little girl, and I'll get a tattoo just for you."
I chuckled, "a good little girl?"
He nodded.

"Hm. Deal."