Chapter 13: Just Let It Go

Fiamettas P.O.V
We make ourselves at home in one of the spare bedrooms which is just a room with pillows and blankets. Kani leaves not to long after we arrive saying that he's going to find a place to get some food for us extra people.

Our little group sits around in our room and sleeps. Well most do, including myself. You wouldn't think I'd be tired after blacking out all the time but I am. Being knocked out takes a lot out of ya.

I go in and out of sleep till Kani comes back with dinner and we all sit in the dining room for ham sandwiches. That's when I realise how hungry I am. I completely forgot about the fact that we haven't eaten for two days straight.

We all devour our sandwiches plus an extra one each. We all then just sit around and talk to Kani and Acacia about their life.

Turns out they've been living on their own from the age of 12 and they're 17 now. So they built their house over those years. They claim to never have been caught by those people, who they call Kino, and to always creep by under their noses.

We went to bed early, even after sleeping for hours we were still really tired. We all drifted off as soon as our heads hit the pillows. Our slumber didn't last long however because we all awoke to Kani and Acacia screaming out. That's when everything went pear shaped.

Troops stormed into the house and started shooting their guns around. I wasn't sure if they had real bullets or tranquilliser darts in them but I wasn't going to stick around to find out.

Or that's what I thought before getting hit in the leg. There wasn't any pain and I started to feel faint so it had to be tranquilliser. Yay for me.

Before I fall to the ground unconscious, which I have a habit of doing I've now noticed, was notice everyone else drop to the ground. Morris was apart of those falling. Well, no rescuer this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and I'm in that damned cell again. Amazing, I'm like a monkey at a zoo. Here for everyone's entertainment. And that's exactly how I feel. Like a play thing for these scientist. An entertainment device. It's not exactly the best feeling to have.

I hear those footsteps I've learnt and begin to dread what will happen when they arrive. What will they throw at the monkey now?

The same man and women stop in front of me. And they looks exactly the same, despite the fact that a day or two ago they had flames burn them. That just weirded me out.

"Name and Age?"  The guy asks

"No" I reply

"Name and Age?" The women tries

"Uh ah"

They both walk away with out doing anything to me and I start thinking of nicknames for them both. The old guy  has no hair at all and is plain as hell. I decide he shall be called Shiny because lights shine off his head.

The women is different. She actually has hair. She's plain as well though, dressed in a long lab coat and white shoes. Nothing special. I decide to call her Ghosty.

I hear groans coming from across the isle and notice that someone is actually in the cell opposite me. I walk to my door and see that it's Heath waking up.

"Elsa!" I yell out at him and finally coming up with his nickname

"Let it go Fia" he says back

Well he's all good. No damage.

I smile, "don't you think you look like an Elsa?"

"I look as much like an Elsa as you do an Olaf"

That sends me into a fit of giggles. Nice to know that even in the worst times humour is still around. Well it is with Heath anyway.

"So Olaf, got any plans on how to get out?" Heath asks

"Not yet Elsa, not yet"