Birthday Bitch

Trinton Pov
Today was the day of Lex's birthday party. She was turning 21. I already had my clothes picked out from yesterday. I already bought the gifts. And I needed to get Lex out of the house so I could decorate. Skyla insisted on helping me decorate. So she can't be the one to get Lex out of the house. Momma A wants to help as well, so that cancels her out as well. Kadarious and Taheim said they didn't want to decorate so they tricked Lex into thinking she was going out to lunch with them. Well it wasn't technically tricking. Because she was going to lunch with them😂. I didn't want to have the party at our house so.. I rented out a building. The building was a nice sized building. The thing Lex didn't know was the party was public. By that I mean people other than family will be here. Hopefully no fights will occur or anything. I invited my mother and Skyla's mother.
**Done setting up**
Jalexiyah Pov
I was at lunch with Taheim and Kadough. I was ready to go home. But I needed to ask them a question. All over Instagram was a party happening at some place. I wanted to go. "Y'all want to go to that party with me tonight?" I asked referring to the boys.
"Sure Lex." They replied back. I need to go home and get something to wear.
**Back at home**
Jalexiyah Pov
I wanted to dress girly but then again I don't know if somebody is going to try me tonight. I always need to be ready. I just decided to wear a Purple maxi dress with some silver sandals. As for my hair. I wanted to wear it down. I went in the bathroom and wand curled it. I put on some Purple Mac lipstick and some mascara. I went into my room and found my grill and placed it in my mouth. I took a few pictures and then I went downstairs to turn everything off. My phone lit up and it was a message from Trint.
Hubby💍💕💑😝-Bae you should come to this party with squad tonight.
Me-You talking about that party in Pinewood?
Hubby💍💕💑😝-Yes that's the one I'm talking about.
Me-Oh I'm on the way. I'm meeting up with Taheim and Kadarious there. I'll be there in 25-30 minutes.
Hubby💍💕💑😝-Aight girl. I love you😘
Me-I love you to❤️
**End of phone convo**
I grabbed the keys to my Black Porsche and headed out.
Kashaylah Pov
I know y'all wondering who the fuck am I😭. Well I'm Trinton's mother and Tyquarious's wife. Today is the day of Lex's birthday party. I love Lex with everything in me. She was always there for my son and also there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. So today is all about her. Nobody is going to ruin her party. 
Tyquarious Pov
Hey yall👋. I'm so ready to see Lex. I love that girl. She is the best thing that ever happened to my son. I just can't wait until they give me some grand babies😂. Well y'all should hear from me throughout the story.. So carry on(Beyoncé Voice)
**Jalexiyah arrived at party**
Trinton Pov
Jalexiyah had texted me and said she was outside. I needed everybody to find a hiding spot and hide. "SHE'S OUTSIDE EVERYBODY HIDE AND HIDE NOW!! WHEN SHE WALKS IN THE DOOR EVERYONE KEEP QUIET. THEN YELL SURPRISE." I yelled out to everyone.
Jalexiyah Pov
I heard music playing from outside. My fucking song was playing. I didn't have any time to turn up outside, so I made my way inside. The doors were already opened so I just walked in. When I walked in nobody was here. What the actual fuck😴. I was just about to go back outside when everybody jumped out and yelled SURPRISE. Awwe they threw me a surprise party. I was really shocked. Everybody and their momma auntie brother sister daddy was here. Even Mr and Mrs. Hawkins were here. Tonight should be a fun ass night. I started walking through the stage and then I heard my song playing.
"I've done it before, I've seen it before. Tears splashing the floor when I open the door for her. She actin like a whore and ima let her. Learned from Project Pat, pimpin; got a masters. Girl improvise, look me in my eyes and lie to me. Lie to me, act like I'll believe anything. Sex on the beach and in the backseat. THIS COULD BE US." I screamed. I was so hype man. I was just vibin😎. Then Skyla,Angel&Brie walked up to me. "Happy Birthday bitch. We love you so much and we hope you enjoy your night!!" They all screamed at me.
Trinton Pov
I need to let everyone know that tonight is my babygirl's 21st birthday. I pushed through a crowd of people and made my way to the stage I had set-up. "If everyone could stop what they're doing and give me a few minutes to talk. First off I would like to thank everyone for coming. Secondly today is my baby's birthday. Lex could you come to the stage really quickly. " I said into the microphone. I instructed the DJ to turn on the song.
Jalexiyah Pov
I made my way to the stage and stood beside Trinton. "Jalexiyah Mariah Simmons. You are the love of my life. Everything I do, I do it for you. You have been my side every step of the way. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you. My heart beats because of you. I love you like no other. You have showed me that there is much more to life. I would like to show you that I am down for you forever. No matter what. No matter the circumstances.. I got your back forever. Will you marry me?" I was so speechless. I didn't know what to say. I've been waiting on this day for so long. "Ye..ss I will marry you baby." I chocked out. I jumped on him and gave him the bigger kiss ever. Congratulations. Awwe. Yess my favorite couple. Were the only words you heard from the crowd. I must admit. This year has officially been the best birthday ever.

Picture of Kashaylah(Trinton's mother) in the MM.