Chapter 9: The One With Truth

I was silent not knowing what to say and Logan didn't seem to like that. "Lily, tell me now whose ass I'm going to beat?" His eyes were darker than usual and his breathing was loud and fast.

"Logan, calm down" I said, not wanting him to lose control. I placed my hand on his chest, feeling his erratic heartbeat under my fingertips.

"Tell me" He growled out. I know he isn't going to let this go so I might as well tell him the truth. I was always going to tell him the truth, I just didn't think it was going to be this early on. 

"Okay, I'll tell you but first just sit down" He obliged and sat down on the bed. I sat down beside him and took a deep breath.

"You know that I didn't shift on my 14th birthday" He nodded and I continued. "Well that's not normal since both of my parents are werewolf and I was raised in a werewolf community. I have the wolf blood in my system I just don't have a wolf".

Logan's eyes were watching me intensely which made me a little bit nervous. "To the pack I was a disgrace, an outsider. My family were disappointed in me, I didn't have any friends and I was forced to move out of the Beta's house and into the pack house's basement".

"You have Beta's blood?" I nodded and he smiled and made a movement so that I would continue with the story.

"Well since I had no use to the pack, they made me their slave. I had to clean and cook for the entire pack at only 14. It was kinda hard but then I got used to it. I thought that was the worse that could happen to me and I was okay with that as long as it didn't cross the line. And when I was 15 it did. Alpha Williams punched me for accidentally spilling his drink. It wasn't even on him it was on the floor. That continued until the day you came and rescued me. He would do anything to me when he was angry, when I actually did something wrong or because he felt like it. Funny thing is that he never left a strong enough mark on my face just my body. I didn't have anyone but Austin and frankly I don't know if I could've survived without him. Plus, he's the only person that knows you're my mate. After being told for 3 years that I will never find my mate or that they will never love me, that I'm a waste of air I frankly started to believe him and I want them to keep living with that illusion. While I'm over here being happy with my mate with them as history. Logan Walker that is how I got all these scars, from whips, knives and claws. " I finished and observed his expression.

He stayed silent before he stood up and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked him just before he could walk the door.

"To slaughter a pack" He said seriously and went to open the door.

I immediately jumped off the bed and grabbed his arm. "Please, don't" I whispered to him.

"Why shouldn't I? They deserve it" He growled, trying to leave once again.

"They're not worth it. They're my past and Logan you're my future" I could see his eyes softened before turning darker than they ever were.

"Baby, I'm going to make them pay, whether you like it or not" He growled again.

And without a thought I pressed my lips against his. I felt my body ignite in sparks and butterflies. After a while of me awkwardly kissing him without action from the other party, he responded.

His mouth pressed down against mine softly. Our lips moved in rhythm until I pulled back from the lack of oxygen. Oh my God, I just kissed Logan. I actually kissed him.

"Just a little bit more" He whispered before taking the back of my head and placing his lips on mine again.

He pressed me gently against the wall without breaking contact and covered my body with his. I wrapped my hands around his neck to bring him closer, if that was even possible. Our lips continued to mold together and he lightly bit my lower lip. I gasped at how good it felt, giving him the perfect opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth.

His tongue softly grazed against mine as the both of them started having a mini battle with each other. Meanwhile, our lips continued to give each other kisses in between. After a while, he pulled away from me and gave me one final small kiss.

"Goddammit, I just want to keep kissing you" He groaned making me smile.

"Please don't kill anyone, just yet" I pleaded at him. He was silent for a minute just watching me before he finally sighed.

"Damn, you really know how to convince me. I won't kill anyone for the time being but as soon as I see his face, I'm gonna fucking punch him" He said and I nodded.

"Hit him hard" I whispered at him and he chuckled. Which was the most attractive sound ever F.Y.I. He just kept getting more perfect by the second. 

"Now what are we going to do about this?" He asked looking at my stomach.

I immediately hid it with my hands. Logan knelt in front of me which didn't do many difference since he was much taller than me.

He gripped my hands and pushed them away. "Trust me" He said and placed a small kiss on a scar, making my heart flutter.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he stopped for a second to look at me.

"I'm kissing them better" Was his response before he took it upon himself to kiss each and every scar that I had on my whole body. Good thing they were only on my torso otherwise this would've been an awkward situation. It was almost too much for me to handle.

Once he was done, Logan stood up once again and took a look at my flustered expression before giving me a Peck on the lips.

"Baby, just remember that everyone has scars. You don't have to cover them, with time you'll learn to embrace them" He said. I frowned as I stared at him.

"You don't have any" I said and he smiled at me. "surprise" He exclaimed and pointed to his leg. He had a big scar that ran down the whole side of his foot.

"How did that happen?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I went camping with my dad as a birthday present and I steeped on glass. It healed without stitches but the result was this scar that won't heal. Now enough about that, let's just get ready to run because I need to blow some steam" He explained and I nodded.

"Let me get my shirt and I'll meet you downstairs" I located the shirt that Logan had thrown across the room.

I was about to get it but once again Logan grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He placed his hands on my face before he pressed his lips lightly on mine. Before I could respond he pulled away.

"See you downstairs" And with that he left me alone in the room.

"Scars have the strange power to remind us that our past is real"

- Cormat McCarthy, All the pretty horses

I'm starting high school on Monday so I don't know when I'm going to upload but I hope it's soon. So I appreciate if you could be a little patient. Thank you :)