Ch.3 Truth of The Shadows War

"How did it go." Jasper asked when I entered my office. he's a vampire with blue eyes and brown hair. Standing at 6'3, I have kicked his ass to many times to count.

"Fine, now get out of my office. I have work to do." I pulled him out of my chair and sat down.

"Hey! It's my job and I need the flash drive to give it to Nick." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be taking the job from here on out and I think it's time that I started acting like the boss. Wouldn't you say, Jasper." I looked up at him with a smirk while he looked like he was about to jump off the walls.

"Its about fucking time you started acting like the boss!" I looked at the door when it open and saw Nick with Lucas behind him. Nick is an abaddon demon(demon form next to the music), he has black hair and dark gary eyes.

"What the hell Nick."

"What did I do now." he asked with fake hurt

"Why did you bring him." I pointed to Lucas.

"Oh him. Jasper got lazy and called me saying that I have to bodyguard the werewolf king since I gave you the job that he was working on. So I watched him the whole day while you were finishing the job and along the way I lost Jasper, but I heard what you two were talking about. So you're finally taking your place as the boss." He smiled a smile of pride.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled back. "But why did you babysit him all day?" His smile turned to confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I only bodyguard him in school." Then his face turned to anger. 

"JASPER!" 

"Don't look at me, she never told me to just watch him in school."

"Wait is school over." they looked at me in confusion as I looked for my phone.

"No not yet, why?" found it. It's 1:00 good.

"I have to get home when school ends." I told Nick.

"Oh, okay. I can finish looking over the flash drive when you leave and you can take the blue folder with you or finish looking over it tomorrow." they took a set in front of me. "Now tell us what's going on, Eva"

"I can't."

"You can't or you won't." I looked at Jasper in surprise. He never questioned what I do.

"We need to know, Eva. I understand that this is a private job, but you never let me go on them without you. Now let me repay you." I looked at Nick and knew he was right.

"I needed training and you needed help finishing the jobs. There is no need to repay me."

"Eva, I need to know why my brother is doing this. Please, Eva." I looked Lucas and knew he was right, but I couldn't tell them, no I won't tell them because I don't want them involved with this anymore then they already are.     

"I won't tell you. This is a shadows war not the lights. I won't let you get involved with this anymore then already are."

"What do you mean by The Shadows War." Lucas asked. I looked away and put the flash drive in to start looking over the flies. I heard them all sigh and started to stand to leave ,  but when the former king came in, they sat down again.

"Dad, what are you doing here." he looked at me and came to stand in front of my desk.

"Is this it?" he pointed to the blue folder and I nodded. I told him about it when I was on my way to get it. "Have you found him?" 

"No not yet, but he looked terrified when I found it."

"He was there and you didn't kill him." I can tell that he was angry.