blurb

The year is 2019. Its been 4 years since his disappearance. Nobody knows what happened to him, where he went... and, most importantly, nobody knows why.

Some say that he ran off, as if the vigorous expectations of fame and fortune pushed him off the deep end to the point where he had to run away and never return. Others claim that he was actually killed in that godforsaken hotel.

The hotel could be cursed, and that's how he disappeared. Or maybe there was an assassin staying on the 9th floor, and he became an unfortunate victim of a heinous crime. Or maybe, just maybe... his own bandmates murdered him in the dead of night, leaving the door locked until they were onto the next city and his blood soaked the curtains.

His disappearance has remained a mystery since the day the word got out. The only link the police were able to find was the hotel. But other than that, the canvas on his case has been blank ever since.

Sadly enough, it eventually got to the point where everybody just gave up. The police moved on, the detectives all went home, and the world forgot about him and how important he was to so many people.

Out of every clue, every lead, and every conspiracy theory about Michael Clifford out there, only one thing remains certain. Once you check in, you never check out.

In which a journalist in the making checks into the Hollywood Hills Hotel.

-

This is a story about love and psychotic ghosts. Viewer discretion is advised.