The prologue(?)

"Omg! That was so emotional!" I yelled  as I almost bawled my  eyes out.
"Ari, it was a kids movie. I don't think Frozen was supposed to make you cry." Said my best friend, Rose,of four years. "Whatever. It's Disney. Disney always punched you in the feels and it's not my fault I'm emotional, my period should start soon." I said dejectedly.

      "Ari ," Rose said almost hesitantly "are you late?" I turned and looked at her funny " Yeah, I guess I am. I just haven't had my period since..." I looked at Rose with wide eyes. "I haven't had my period since, Isleptwithjack." I rushed out. Now it's Rose's turn to look at me with wide eyes, " What? I don't think I heard you right, it sounded like you said you slept with jack.." Her expression went from shocked to smirking at me " I didn't think you had it in you! Omg! Poop on me and call it mud! I can't believe you didn't tell me! When did this happen?" She all but screamed at me.  "Well, it happened about a month and a half ago.." Then I start freaking out, " Holy crap! I'm gonna die! My manager is going to kill me! I can't just quit my job! What am I going to do?" I yelled at Rose as I freaked out. "Woah! Woah. Woah. Calm your self! Why are you freaking out?" She asked me

    I just turned and looked at her, waiting for her to connect the dots. I watched as her face turned confused to wide eyed to horrified. She then focused on me and whispered "You're  pregnant?" I bit my lip as my eyes filled up with tears and whispered back "I don't know..." When Rose heard that she jumped off the couch and started pacing "What are we gonna do? We don't have our life planned out yet. We're basically still kids. What are we going to do?!" I just watched as she paced listening to her mumbling. " Ok, ok. We can fix it! Well not fix it, because if we do find out, that you're pregnant, and you get an abortion I will  never be your friend again." She said harshly. I opened my mouth to talk when she cut in, "You know I'm your best friend, and I love you, no matter what, I will always be your friend." Thinking she was done, I opened my mouth to talk, then she cuts in again, "How could you be so stupid?!? Ever heard, glove before you love?! Can the spam before you bang the ma'am? Protect your co-" thinking this was the best time to cut in I quickly said "We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet, I never even thought about it before.." She stood up and walked to the door "Wait where are you going?" I questioned. "To get you a test. I'll be back in 20." She said as she walked out the door. "Wait!" I called but the door was already shut and she was gone. 

-
-
-
-
-
Sooooooo. Yeah that's my first story. Umm it doesn't have a name yet or anything because I literally just woke up and it was floating around in my head so I thought why not? Not sure when I will update probably when I get another idea... So. *stands there awkwardly* I'm just gonna go now.. So tell me what you think? Maybe?