Needed Attention.

Start from the beginning

"Grrrrr, And who are you?" Levi asked

"Oh this is Mikasa, and Armin, my best friends." I said pushing Levi off slitly.

"Hi!" Armin said

"Hello" she said

"Okay, umm what are we eating?" Hanji asked

"Oh, umm, B.L.T's" I said

"Sounds Great." Armin said

*30 minutes later*

The food was done and Levi fell asleep under the dinning room.

"Eren, just tell him to move." Mikasa hissed

"I'm not going to do that, we'll just eat in the living room." I said

"Fine." Mikasa said walking away.

I smiled at Levi's sleeping face, it was so cute. I looked at his cat ears. I stroked them which caused him to groan a little bit.
I smiled and leand in the bite his ears. I stroked them with my lips and then I licked them. And caused him to moan. I smiled I opened my mouth and glided my teeth across it. I then found a perfect spot and bet down gently. He moved a little bit which made me bite him harder. He opened his eyes.

"Eren, wha- are you doing?" He said pushing me a little

"I'm leaving my mark." I said

*Levi Ackerman*

This dumb brat was bitting my ear, leaving me a mark for the world to see. I pushed him gently which made him bite harder. I then dicided to just let him bite, but I would get my revenge later.
When he finally let go I looked at his mouth, I saw my blood all over it.

"You damn brat." I hissed

"What." He said getting out from under he table and into the living room.

I felt my ear and looked at my fingers. Blood, great

Does the damn brat know I lost enough blood already.

*1 hour later*

"Bye, Mika, bye, Armin and Hanji." Eren yelled

I was in his room. Laying on the bed, sleeping.
He walked in.

"Oh, here you are. I was begginging to worry." He said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I just wanted some peace and quiet." I said

"Oh, well, you can have that when I leave form school tomorrow." He said

"What is 'School'?" I asked

"Umm, School is a place where you can learn stuff and other things." He said

"Oh, good. So I could clean this place." I said

"Hummm, well, lets fine you a Room to sleep in, but first, lets take you a bath." Eren said

"A Bath?"

*Bathroom*

"No I'm not going in their!" I shouted

"You have too, it the only way to clean you." Eren said

I had nothing on, this brat striped me down and expects me to take a bath. Cats don't take baths, thats the reason why we lick ourselfs.

"Come on, a little water won't hurt you." Eren said

"No!" I yelled

He stopped and sighed.

"Fine, if you won't go in then I'll have to make you."

What?

*Eren Jeager*

I smiled a the thought of pushing him in. I pushed him in.

Splash.

"AAAA, YOU FUCKING BRAT!!!" Levi yelled

"Ha-ha, told you I'll make you go in." I said

I got the shampoo and conditioner. I put them by the tub, I rowed up my sleevs and sat on the chair.
Levi sat in the tub just staring at me, more like glaring daggers at me. I smiled and put shampoo on my hand and rubbed my hands on his hair.

"I hate this." He hissed

"Oh, hush up. At less your getting clean." I said

"(Grrrrr)"

I washed his hair then I got the conditioner and did the same. I was finally done with his hair and now I had to wash his body. I got the soap and I pushed him a little so I can get in, I got the cloth and rudded the soap on it.
I rubbed it on his body and stopped at his waist.

"Umm,..."

"What?" He said

"Nothing."

I started rubbing his back and then made it to his tail. I got it and rubbed it.

"Hay what the hell!!" He shouted

"What?" I said

"You don't know how that feels." He said bitting on his fingers

"Oh, dose it hurt?" I asked

"No, it-it feels good." He said breathless.

"Oh, umm, sorry." I said, I got up and got out of the tub and got the shower head.

*Levi Ackerman*

I laid on the floor, having to feel the need attention in my lower regon. Eren left me hanging after he washed my body down.

"Levi I'm going to sleep, and you remember where you sleep at right?" He asked

"Yeah." I said trying not to sound to needy.

"Okay, night Levi." He said

"Night."

He disappeared behind the wall. I frowned a slowly got up. I tried my best to walk, but this damn bulge in my pants. I found the room and sat on the bed.
I looked that the bulge. I sighed and unzipped my pants. I pulled off my pants and boxers, allowing my member to spring up, I sighed again. I lightly grabbed myself, and slowly started to go up and down.
I gripped the sheets tightly at the feeling. I pummped myself faster. I thought of Eren while doing this. I thought of him doing this to me. I moaned at the thought.

"E-ren." I moaned

I started to moan his name. I pummped faster, and moaned Erens name louder. I grinded my teeth and squized my eyes shut and pummped one final time and allowed myself to cum.

"Ha-ha, Eren." I moaned

I removed my hand and looked at the mess I made. I sighed and got up. I went to the bathroom and got a wet paper towel, really odd he keeps these in the bathroom. I cleaned it up. I got a towl and cleaned myself.

I sighed and got back into my boxers. I laid down and slowly fell to sleep.

"Good night Eren, my love."

A/N: I hope you like it, umm I really love writing this story and that was my first time writing something like this. Please don't judge,

~SnkWolves14
Love yeah all.