Getting You To The Dentist

Requested by angeltears10 (I hope I wrote it the way you wanted)!

-------------------

Tony:

Tony knew the only way he'd get you to the dentist was if he brought the dentist to you. A week prior you'd cracked one of your teeth in an attempt to mimic Tony using repulsors but, as a cracked tooth would show, it backfired in your face, literally.

'(Y/N), you need to get that checked out.' Tony practically begged as you stared in the mirror.

You looked at him and frowned.

'You know I hate them.' You explained.

He sighed and ran a tired hand through his brunette hair.

'Babe, I can tell I hurts and if you let me bring in my dentist I promise he'll do an amazing job.' He pleaded.

You sighed and took a sip from your water bottle.

'I don't know but I guess they do a great-' You began before Tony jumped up happily.

'Great! Dr Sampson, you can come in here!' Tony called opening the door and welcoming the elderly man.

You stumbled back and tried to go further but were cornered by the wall.

'I promise it'll all be okay. I'll hold your hand the entire time.' Tony cooed.

You took a deep breath and took his hand until the doctor went to work.

'I told you it wasn't gonna be bad.' Tony said pecking your lips.

'Shut it.' You said grinning.

Steve:

Steve, though he was a super soldier, hated the dentist just as much as you did. You knew the dentist kept calling because you'd missed your checkup but you felt too nervous to go in.

'(Y/N), why does this number keep calling?' Steve asked walking into the room.

You looked over at him and flushed red when he gave you a knowing look.

'You know I hate it Steve.' You mumbled.

'I know you do and that's why it's much better to get it over with.' He said sitting next to you.

You sighed and rested your head on his shoulder.

'Will you come with me?' You asked.

You felt his body stiffen and knew that there was no way he'd be getting out of this one easily.

'I just had my check-' He began before you looked up and held his face in your hands.

'Don't lie to me, Rogers.' You said raising a brow.

He sighed and looked down.

'Fine, I'll go with you.' He finally said.

Just as he said, he went with you.

'That wasn't that bad.' He said taking the red lollipop from the receptionist. You playfully rolled your eyes before taking his hand and walking away from the dentist office with him.

Clint:

'Hey (Y/N)-' Clint chimed as he walked into the training centre.

You heard the voice of your boyfriend and got caught off guard by your sparring partner.

'Ow-' You said landing in a heap on the floor.

Clint ran over and shooed the other Agent away before scooping you into his arms.