Chapter 11

I have decided to continue this story. I want to finish it, so I am going to finish it but updates will be slow though.

Marc's POV

"I am sorry things aren't working out for you," I told Alayna.
What I really wanted to say was: I am not sorry things didn't for you because I am the one who truly loves you. But I didn't have it in me to say because I know she ever love me the way she loves him. She loves me like a friend or brother. I know this because of the look in her eyes or the way she talks to me. It just screams friend zone.
I have loved her since the moment I saw her but I know her past with Neymar was to much for her to just walk away from. And I had to be an idiot and offer to help her while breaking my heart in the process. I couldn't just say no to her.
"Yeah, I just know eventually he will want me. We are meant to be," she said with so much happiness and confidence. This girl it fucking delusional if she thinks that Neymar will leave Valentina for her. We all know the Valentina will hold Davi over his head to make him stay.
"If you say so," I mumbled.
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" she asked pulling my arm making me face her.
"Nothing," I said.
"Are you doubting me? Are you doubting fate?" she asked.
"No, I think you are holding out on hope that he would want you back. Banking on old feelings that clearly isn't mutual because if they were he would be with you," I said.
"No, I know he has feelings for me. He said that he loves me," she said.
"If loved you he would have left her by now and he would be with you," I replied.
"He is going to leave her its just not the right time-," she started.
"NO THE RIGHT TIME? THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE RIGHT TIME BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE HER! GET THAT THROUGH THAT THICK ASS SKULL OF YOURS AND MOVE ON!!!" I yelled.
"Why do you care so much?" she said close to tears.
"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOUR STUPID ASS! I love you," I said letting my words register to her. Maybe she will realize something, I hoped.
"Marc...I only see a as a friend-," she started.
"That's O fucking Kay. I knew what to expect from you," I said getting up and throwing money on the table. "And don't fucking call me when he breaks your heart."
"MARC!!" I heard her yell as I walked out of the restaurant. 

In life we tend to fall for the person that will never fall for us always wanting something we can't have and always say things we shouldn't.

*

Alayna's POV

Marc shocked me. I didn't know what to say! He was in love with me and he was still helping me. I felt tears running down my face. I wiped them and then paid for the check and left. What was I supposed to do? 

I felt a pang in my chest. I was in complete and total shock from what just happened. Part of me was upset for not seeing that Marc had feelings for me. Part of me wanted to go to him and make him happy. I do have feelings for him, they may not be as strong my feeling for Neymar but they are there. I just need to deal with Neymar, I need to stop wasting my time on him and move on if we are not going to be together. 

I pulled up to the house and got out. I went in looking for Neymar who was lying on the living room sofa reading a book. I smiled. I always thought he looked so cute when reading. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked up at me and gave me a dazzling smile. I smiled back and sat on the couch across from him. 

"Do you have a minute to talk?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course," he said sitting up and putting a book mark in the book he was reading.

"Is there anyone else here?" I asked him. He shook his head no and I nodded.

My nerves were all over the place. I couldn't think straight but I needed to get it together so that I can get this over with. We sat there in silence waiting for someone to say something. 

"Okay, I wanted to talk to you because I need to know whether you want to be with me or not. I understand you situation but I can't keep waiting on you. I want and need to move on with my life. Honestly, I am going to move on with or without you. I would prefer with you but if I have to move on without you then so be it," I told him.

"Want to be with you, I really do but I can't not the right time-"

"When is the time ever going to be right?" I asked.

"I don't know. All I know is that it isn't right, right now!" he said.

"Well, I guess I am moving on without you then," I said.

"I guess so," he said sadly.

"Fine," I said.

"Can we still be best friends?" he asked.

"I don't think that we could ever be just friends, but we can try. I am willing if you are," I told him.

"Yeah, I am willing to work on it. We will just forget that any of this happened," he said. 

I laughed. "Okay, yeah sure," I lied.

There aint no way in hell that we can just be friends and act as if nothing happened.

******

Vote && Comment <3