StevexReader➳That Kind of Party

Words: 634

Warnings: suggestive? (not really)

Requested by: IngeLynn (I caught your name change XD.. hope you like it!!)

-----------------------

Something about the hot weather made you crave a swim. You walked into the Avengers tower and were greeted by Tony who was only in his swim trunks.

'When did you get a pool?' You questioned with a laugh.

'Since I felt like it.' Tony replied in the cocky humour you two usually exchanged.

Tony was like a brother to you so when he took your hand you didn't take it as anything extra.

'Nat said that if you wanted to come in with us you could borrow one of her bikinis.' Tony explained as he led you to the pool area of the roof.

You smiled at the group swimming before you until you came to your conclusion.

'I'd love that.' You said after a moment.

Tony smiled wide before grabbing a bag and tossing it to you.

'The rest of the gangs got to go soon so you'd better hurry so we can play Marco Polo.' He said pushing you away.

You walked into the closest room and began changing only to see a strapless bikini and some strange goggle things.

'Since when does Nat wear these?' You questioned as you help up the strange glasses like things.

You got changed and immediately noticed how loose the top was. Apparently Natasha had a larger cup size than you. You pulled the top a little higher before making your way back to the rest of the Avengers.

'Who's ready for-' You began until you noticed everyone was gone.

You furrowed your brows and looked around only to be pushed in by the one and only, Tony Stark.

'Damn it Tony!' You shouted when you popped your head out of the relaxing water.

He began laughing hysterically before tossing the goggles you left on the side towards you.

'You forgot these!' He yelled.

You glared playfully before noticing the only one left besides Tony and yourself was Steve.

'Steve, why don't you come and swim?' You asked smiling.

He sighed at your compelling attitude before getting off of the lawn chair and pulling off his shirt. You tried to avert your eyes from his insanely toned abs before Tony would noticed but lone behold, you were caught. Tony winked at you from the side before Cap jumped into the pool causing a giant splash.

'God, it's in my eyes.' You complained.

Steve let out a laugh before taking the goggles from your hand and waving it in front of your face.

'Fine.' You huffed before grabbing them back and pulling them over your head.

As you pulled on the goggles you didn't seem to notice that your top was slowly slipping. Tony held in his laughter from the side as you tried to stop the top from falling much to late.

'Ahhh!' Steve screamed as he spun around and saw you.

You blushed a deep red that matched Steve's face as Tony fell onto a lawn chair laughing.

'Stark!' Steve yelled.

'You saw it happen! You could have warned me!' You yelled.

You grabbed the top and tried to pulled it on as tight as you could but it still wasn't working.

'Here-' Steve said turning you around and tying the strings as tight as he would during WW2.

'Better?' He asked.

You tried moving and nodded hesitantly.

'Now, let's go mess him up.' You said nodding towards Tony.

Steve easily agreed and in a few swift movements Tony was thrown into the pool.

'This isn't a problem.' Tony said floating around.

'It's that kind of party so I'm obviously at home.' He said before tossing something towards Steve and yourself.

You both looked over and saw that it was his swim trunks.

'GOD, TONY!' Both Steve and you yelled before running back to the tower.

'Their loss.' Tony merely said before swimming around.

---------------

Social Media

Instagram: @sabrinademelo.wattpad

Twitter: @DeMeloWattpad