day 7

Hello there reader , how are you? see i never early ask what you feel when you read my work  , i just write and write expecting you to like it . Well now i back here. i'll write more. 

So were done with that.

Lets get to this.

The past days were more than good , al i've been feeling was happiness and joy. i really hope things stay the same way. Having him though made everything better, way better. A father a brother and a friend too, basically anything i can ask for .  He may not understand or maybe feel it but really he is. You see were from two different worlds however we did collide. Its quite hard for the sun and the moon to be in one world but with us , its jut different. He brings the good in me while i brig his naughty side. Yeah. Um finishing with that lets just say everything has been well the past weeks. 

There was this poem were it it says that sometimes with some kind of people, you feel yourself like leaves al brown and dried, but when your with others, your thought as thick as fireflies all shiny. I find this so beautiful. Your still the same person but you have all these mixed feeling depending on who your with. Its just magical. Wanted to get this out of the way. 

My main things to say through this is just with him, everything is different everything is more shiny, more beautiful. He makes me see things from a different way, a different view. with him, everything is just so right and its making fall hard so hard that i can trust him with my fall. He's the reason for me being me at this point and i couldn't be more thankful.

~ Noura