Muke

It was a beautiful day out yet Michael was glued to his video games and the rest of the 5 sos boys were busy on their phones. Ashton was slightly frustrated at how anti-social his friends are and how long they can stay indoors for on such a beautiful day. "Guys it's such a gorgeous day out let's go out the back garden and have a swim in the pool" Ashton suggested, Calum straight away agreed, Michael was all for it he just had to finish his game and as for Luke he was almost terrified, he didn't want to go for a swim. "Luke baby what about you? Wanna come for a swim?" Michael asked his blonde haired boyfriend, tears were already threatening to spill from Luke's beautiful blue eyes, frustration taking over his emotions as he didn't know what to do or what to say. Luke nodded with a fake smile on his face and so all the boys went to their rooms to put on their swimming trunks.

Luke slipped a t-shirt so his upper body wasn't showing either. Luke quickly grabbed his phone and towel, he walked out to the pool to see his three best friends already in the pool having fun. Luke sat down on the beach chairs they had in the back garden and watched the three boys, Michael, Calum and Ashton exchanged confused looks as they looked over at a smiley Luke. "Babe you coming in?" Mikey asked, Luke shook his head starting to think about the horrible memory from the last time he stepped foot into the pool. "Come on Luke come in, the waters nice and warm, and you used to love swimming" Ashton said trying to get Luke to give in, but it wasn't in fact it only made Luke feel worse. "Well I hate swimming now" Luke's voice cracked but no one seemed to notice. "Luke be a man and get in the pool" Calum joked, Luke stood up in frustration the tears already started to fall down his cheeks.

"I can't, I fucking can't, it brings back the worst memory in my entire life ever and it hurts okay don't you get it I physically can't get in the pool!" Luke screamed running inside and upstairs to his bedroom slamming the door shut. Michael jumped out the pool, he ran inside quickly dried himself off and changed before he made his way to Luke's bedroom. Michael softly knocked on the door opening it slowly, the sight of his boyfriend sobbing uncontrollably on the floor caused pains in his chest. Michael pulled Luke onto his lap, running his fingers through Luke's soft blonde locks of hair. "Baby what's wrong? Talk to me" Michael pleaded caressing Luke's wet cheek with soft kisses. "The-they tr-tried to dr-drown me" Luke whimpered crying harder into Mikey's chest, worry took over Michael's emotions, he couldn't understand why someone would do such a thing to Luke. "Who baby? Who tried to drown you?" Michael asked his heart throbbing at his hysterical boyfriend sitting in his lap.

"Two years ago, I was out swimming in the pool and m-my ex boy-boyfriend who was still with me at the time tr-tried to dr-drown me with his m-mates, I barley made it out alive if it wasn't for my best friend I wouldn't be here today Michael" Luke cried, that was it for Michael his heart completely shattered, how could someone do such a nasty thing, guilt washed over Michael, he felt bad for urging Luke and trying to get him in the pool earlier on. "Luke, I would never hurt you and I most certainly would never try to drown you or kill you in any way, your beautiful, amazing, kind, caring and just damn right perfect and I love you Luke, I'm so sorry I ever tried to get you to come in the pool with us" Michael explained, wiping away Luke's tears pressing a light kiss to his forehead. Luke smiled weakly up at the older boy, but that smile faded quickly as tears welled up in Luke's eyes again, Michael noticed the fresh tears slowly trailing down Luke's cheeks.

Michael gently laid Luke on his back, he hovered over Luke, his hands traveled up to Luke's cheek. Michael kissed away the few tears leaving Luke's eyes, hushing the younger boy. Yet the horrible memory didn't budge from Luke's brain and he was scared it would happen again. Michael could see the fear in Luke's eyes, Michael knew Luke was scared it would happen again. "I would never hurt you baby, I promise" Michael said tracing lazy patterns on Luke's clothed chest, Luke opened his mouth to speak but Michael shooshed him, leaning down and pressed his lips against Luke's, Luke immediately kissed back, pulling Michael down so their bodies were touching.

"I'll never hurt you, I love you Luke" Michael said, pecking Luke's lips once more.

"I know, I love you too Mikey" Luke replied.