17. Shopping Makes It Better ✔

A/N: The song above the chapter had nothing to do with it. Zero! Nada! Niente! My fingers are simply wanting to type something how and steamy ( I had to stop the last chapter before they went too far) and i guess the songs for dirty minded people as myself help a lot :) Enjoy the chapter!

This chapter is now edited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking about what happened yesterday in the gym, still makes me feel awful about myself. It was my first kiss, yes, but it was a mistake for Luciano. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think he might like me.

After he walked out of the gym, I stayed there for another hour, crying my eyes out. I then calmed myself down enough, so I could walk to the bedroom, his bedroom. I took the shower and crawled into the bed where I stayed until this morning when Gino came to wake me up for work.

Luciano left the house yesterday and hasn't come home. From what Gino told me when he woke me up, Luciano was still in town, fooling around with some whores and was getting drunk while his bodyguards looked after him.

I don't know what hurts more. Knowing he doesn't even want to see me or the fact he was kissing some whore a few hours after he stole my first kiss. It's not like I asked him to do that, he did it himself.

That is a lie, I know what hurts the most. I am not good enough for him, as always I am simply not good enough for someone. And I think that each time someone pushes me away like that or does something to let me know she or he doesn't want anything to do with me because of the way I look, it hurt me more and more. Every rejection bites a piece of my self-esteem away and I am left with less of it when I need as much of it as I can get.

I take another shaky breath as I try to erase the thoughts of him in a bed with some super model busty blond chick with perfect body, someone who is way prettier and better than me. As always there is someone better.

I look towards the door with a small and fake smile on my face, ready to serve the last customer for today, as I am finishing in few minutes. I sigh and let my smile slip away as my eyes land on two super models, related to the one and only, Luciano Moretti.

Alessandra and Caterina walk into the bakery as they were just off the runway. Alessandra has on a short strapless black dress that reach just down under her bum. She paired it with simple black pumps, cute small bag, big black sunglasses and some cute earrings and bracelets. Caterina is wearing high-waisted denim short and cute floral printed bralette. She as well is wearing pumps, but hers are nice shade of pink, a big brown sunglasses, a simple pink bag and a gold necklace with a heart on it.

They both are wearing big smiles on their faces as they walk towards me. "Hey." I greet them softly. Their smiles are soon turned into frowns when their eyes land on me.

"What the hell happened to you, bambina?" Says Alessandra as he leans over the counter and grabs my hand.

Caterina steps next to her sister and watches me. "What did that idiot do this time? I swear to god I am going to shoot him one day, brother or not!"

I smile a little and shrug. "I don't wanna talk about it. And I think you will have to get some whore off of him before you can shoot him." I mumble sadly and look down.